Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galaxa13

Welcoming Perfectionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:10 pm
Name: Lenado CastorUser Image
(leƱador=spanish lumberjack, castor= genus for beaver)

Blood colour: red 821400

Symbol: User Image

Personality: Lenado understands that he is in the lowest caste. Add that to the fact that his teeth cause him to lisp he has very low self esteem. He tries to make up for it by being a hard worker. Still, he never thinks that he's ever good enough. He doesn't like highbloods because they always remind him of how inferior he is. If a highblood so much as looked at him he'd want to disappear for being undeserving of their gaze. Really, he'd crawl on his stomach for anyone higher than him, which is pretty much everyone.
Since he doesn't believe he'll ever be able to raise through any ranks he also thinks that no one else will be able to. The hemospectrum is absolute. If someone tries to climb their way to the top he will either be scared for them or utterly loathe them. He'd be scared because he knows they are going to die and he feels bad for that. He'd loathe them because they are wasting their lives while they could be being productive for those higher than them.
Since his lusus chops down trees Lenado has taken up wood working. Hoofbeast figurines, wooden swords, doll hives, really anything. He'd be more than happy to make anything out of wood if you asked him too, but upon delivery he'd fidget around and continually ask for approval whilst pointing out how poor a job he did.

Strengths:
-HARD WORKER
He'll toil away all day if that's what it takes to get the job done. Sometimes he has pushed himself so hard that he passes out and beaverdad has to drag him back home. No matter what the task is Lenado will give it his all and he never turns down a job even if it may be detrimentle to his health.
-SECRET KEEPER
The only time Lenado will go against someone else's wishes is when he has been charged to keep a secret. Trust is very important to him. If someone has laid their trust in him he will do everything in his power to uphold that trust. Really, it's all a race to see who can get to him first. He can easily be manipulated because of his desire to please and uphold trust. He'll only put his foot down if keeping the secret will cause him to outright lie to a highblood.
-GENEROUS
Since he is scared of some highblood just taking everything he owns anyway Lenado decides to give his things away on his own. Better to have willingly given something and possibly be endearing to someone higher up than have it stripped away from you and leaving you feeling even lower after all. Not only is he generous with his possessions, but he's also generous with his time. If he is currently busy doing something he will make sure to be there for someone else while he continues to work (after all he can't just stop and be thought lazy!).
Flaws:
- LOW SELF-ESTEEM
Lenado thinks he's so low that even if he stood on his tip-toes he couldn't lick the grime off another troll's shoes. He will often remark on how inferior he is to everyone else or how he's so afraid he'll mess everything up. That gets real old real fast so he ends up annoying everyone and feeling even more worthless. He sometimes slips into moments of depression, which he then tries to forget about by working.
-DOORMAT
Going along with his low self-esteem he will bend over backwards for pretty much anyone. If he is asked to do something he will surely do it. Even if he doesn't really feel comfortable he will do it just so that he won't be culled (and maybe, possibly, even get a nice pat on the head and a treat). The only thing that would prevent him from doing what someone else asked would be if it got him in trouble with a highblood.
-OBSESSED WITH THE HEMOSPECTRUM
He just won't shut up about his blood color or that of anyone else. While most trolls wouldn't care too much if they were a smidgeon higher or lower than someone else Lenado will quickly point it out. If someone is acting higher than he believes their blood color should allow he will (quietly) voice his opinion and try to get that troll to humble themselves and act more according to their station. While if someone was acting lower than their color would suggest he would try to suggest to them to use the power they hold (and hope to god they don't use that power to cull him for telling them what to do).

Weapon: axe

Appearance: Lenado has a mullet that he wears in a hoofbeast tail and a pair of pointed buck teeth. For clothes he wears a turtleneck and a flannel shirt with a pair of shorts. Red socks and boots (with red laces) complete the ensemble.

Home: Forest

Lusus: Beaverdad, a huge lusus that fells trees and occasionally goes for a swim in the lake.

Power: none  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:02 am
all your image links are broken! :O

apart from that i really don't have much to say @__< all his virtues and flaws work together, his personality is short and sweet, i really can't find anything that sticks out as odd or contradicts itself uhhh .... haha

thumbs up! lemme know when you've got the pics linked again and i'll give him the stamp  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Galaxa13

Welcoming Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:25 am
amicableAggressor
all your image links are broken! :O

apart from that i really don't have much to say @__< all his virtues and flaws work together, his personality is short and sweet, i really can't find anything that sticks out as odd or contradicts itself uhhh .... haha

thumbs up! lemme know when you've got the pics linked again and i'll give him the stamp

Oh yeah! Sorry about that! Thanks for reminding me that I need to fix all my links. @w@;; Great to know he's all good. Fixed his images.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Galaxa13

Welcoming Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:48 pm
amicableAggressor

User Image
His ponytail is shorter, his pants longer, and he doesn't have his flannel shirt.

He isn't as extreme in his self hatred, but he's more skittish. Still not a lot of confidence in himself, but doesn't freak out when others aren't acting according to their station in the hemospectrum. Basically take out "obsessed with the hemospectrum" and replace it with "skittish". Sudden loud noises will make him jump and he's more wary around strangers.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:15 pm
amicableAggressor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x2  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Application Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out