View Results

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:57 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Ridley Starsmore
MrsrachaelSnape
Ridley Starsmore
If they put another 03 up, I might try again...but...

I have to say, it's causing me no end of stress, because I'm one of those types, that if i get outbid, all I wanna do is look at the person and go "NO YOU SIT THE ******** BACK DOWN." emotion_donotwant

Not healthy, I know, which is why i try to avoid that, if i can.

Just...this time is kinda important, you know?

I feel the same as well. Like for the north star. I wanted it but people were bidding for it like crazy. I wanted them to just give up.

Well...legend has been pressing and pressing for the wings for a very long time. The only reason he's doing alchemy at all is because of them. He's even said it'll likely be his final quest.

I think...even if he wasn't willing to help me out, I'd help him anyway. he's really an incredibly nice guy, and I can't think of a user that really would appreciate them more.

Did you know way back when Legend was called Legend because all the random events seemed to happen to him.

AT the time he had the highest count of boxes and floating chests.

Wow didn't know that. He should have a doll for him. Then we can have a little halo as a extra pose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:59 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Ridley Starsmore
MrsrachaelSnape
Ridley Starsmore

I have to say, it's causing me no end of stress, because I'm one of those types, that if i get outbid, all I wanna do is look at the person and go "NO YOU SIT THE ******** BACK DOWN." emotion_donotwant

I feel the same as well. Like for the north star. I wanted it but people were bidding for it like crazy. I wanted them to just give up.

Well...legend has been pressing and pressing for the wings for a very long time. The only reason he's doing alchemy at all is because of them. He's even said it'll likely be his final quest.

I think...even if he wasn't willing to help me out, I'd help him anyway. he's really an incredibly nice guy, and I can't think of a user that really would appreciate them more.

Did you know way back when Legend was called Legend because all the random events seemed to happen to him.

Some folks are very lucky with random events like that. I am not one of those people.

Just lucky to have good friends.-nods muchly-

Friends who surprise me and make me break walls!-lol- I totally had to bullshit my maintenance guy for that one. sweatdrop  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:24 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Jayce Reinhardt
Ridley Starsmore
MrsrachaelSnape
Ridley Starsmore

Some folks are very lucky with random events like that. I am not one of those people.

Friends who surprise me and make me break walls!-lol- I totally had to bullshit my maintenance guy for that one. sweatdrop

have you been a member since 2003?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:29 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Ridley Starsmore
Jayce Reinhardt
Ridley Starsmore
MrsrachaelSnape
Ridley Starsmore

have you been a member since 2003?

January 20th, 2004. 3nodding  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:31 pm
Ridley Starsmore

Have you been friends with them since 2004?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:48 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Ridley Starsmore

Nope. Actually, only one person on this site currently have known me that long...Liri.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:52 pm
Alchemy and bidblast can bit my big fat butt.
As of now anyway.
I was hoping with time alchemy would get cheaper... but nuu  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:57 pm
Ridley Starsmore
MrsrachaelSnape
Ridley Starsmore

Nope. Actually, only one person on this site currently have known me that long...Liri.

Not true!

Flyck and Iza...though one comes around infrequently, and the other..well quit. Okay so Flyck! lol  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:04 pm
Ridley Starsmore

emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:51 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Ridley Starsmore

emotion_dealwithit

heh...well, it was a hoot once the shock wore off. rofl  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items