kyary pamyu pamyu appreciation thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:37 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anti-Ling
wifey
User Image
you don't even know
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You know next time I take a s**t I'm gonna make that face, if only to amuse myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:51 am
Denham
meekstape
Denham
        I just watched the one about mascara??? today. So I've heard two of her songs and quite frankly, so far I've only been enticed to watch them because of the videos. Not to say that I don't really like her music, which I do, but those videos are the best part. She's adorbs.

her music is really cookie cutter in terms of j-pop yea but kyary is precious!!! and ye tsukematsukeru is about applying fake eyelashes LMFAO.

she designed a new character for the mameshiba franchise called mameshipamyupamyu LITERALLY MELTS

Is that the character in the gif you posted? Or a different one? lol I was close, either way I love the randomness of her music/videos, even though I don't understand anyyyything.

nah the dude in my sig is from a movie called redline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlxYfAGZwp0 this is mameshi pamyu pamyu  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:46 am
meekstape
Denham
meekstape
Denham
        I just watched the one about mascara??? today. So I've heard two of her songs and quite frankly, so far I've only been enticed to watch them because of the videos. Not to say that I don't really like her music, which I do, but those videos are the best part. She's adorbs.

her music is really cookie cutter in terms of j-pop yea but kyary is precious!!! and ye tsukematsukeru is about applying fake eyelashes LMFAO.

she designed a new character for the mameshiba franchise called mameshipamyupamyu LITERALLY MELTS

Is that the character in the gif you posted? Or a different one? lol I was close, either way I love the randomness of her music/videos, even though I don't understand anyyyything.

nah the dude in my sig is from a movie called redline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlxYfAGZwp0 this is mameshi pamyu pamyu

OMG so cute ;-; I see what you're saying haha now I feel silly. She would come up with something so cutesy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:58 am
This girl

THIS GIRL

She is a tiny precious womanchild and she gets bonus points for freaking out the Illuminati/NWO nutters.

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:58 am
I <3 her so much *nose picking horns sign* cool  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2