Submit

Hello!
  Hi
  Um...
  Poll Whore! (yay)
View Results

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:26 pm
Yeah, I don't know how to say hello in Korean.

I'm Eclipse and I'm Chinese. I try to let my avatar describe me, so it has straight shoulder-length hair (well, mines a little bit longer) and she wears black. I like to be evil and so...yeah, that explains the black.

Um...I love China and I plan on going back this summer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:30 pm
Oh, yeah! I'm completely Chinese and I was born there. Really north and really cold. I lived on the border of China, Russia, and Mongolia for 8 years and then came to the US.

I speak English (obviously) and Mandarin Chinese. I'm very good with these two. I'm also taking German, but I still need lots of work in that one. I know bits and pieces of Japanese from all the anime that I watch, but not enough. My school offers Japanese, but I just don't have the schedule space for it.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

RatchetRKO18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:36 pm
x_Dark_Eclipse_x
Oh, yeah! I'm completely Chinese and I was born there. Really north and really cold. I lived on the border of China, Russia, and Mongolia for 8 years and then came to the US.

I speak English (obviously) and Mandarin Chinese. I'm very good with these two. I'm also taking German, but I still need lots of work in that one. I know bits and pieces of Japanese from all the anime that I watch, but not enough. My school offers Japanese, but I just don't have the schedule space for it.

So am I! smile Welcome to the APG!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:10 am
Welcome smile smile smile smile

I'm Proud to be a Pinay!!!  

roronoa_zoro51

dragonxiii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:00 pm
ur chinese but u don look chinese r u sure ur not viet coz i swear u llok more viet jk kiding look ur avatar looks cute  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:36 am
x_Dark_Eclipse_x
Yeah, I don't know how to say hello in Korean.

I'm Eclipse and I'm Chinese. I try to let my avatar describe me, so it has straight shoulder-length hair (well, mines a little bit longer) and she wears black. I like to be evil and so...yeah, that explains the black.

Um...I love China and I plan on going back this summer.

nihao-chinese
ohaiyo-japanese
unyong-korean
sawasdee-thai
hello//hi-universe language ^^

cherryjuice24

New to the guild ? Come in and introduce yourself to APG

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items