ichi

cause shes the butt I hog the bed from

thats about it really

Prince Ichi and you must be good cuddle butt buddies ><

@MrsrachaelSnape evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:35 pm
FairyOfGrace
Existential Existence

I doubt it will, it was with people who tried too hard to be someone they are not. If not that, then they just kind of got irritating. I hate when people have noting to say, or can be a little random so we can talk even if nothing is going on. Hell, we even tell each other stories and dreams. You even ask what we had for dinner, I love that. You get us(rach and I) so well. The good and bad, they never did.
OMG, I think I am getting to personal redface

Though on that note.
Long distance friendship or not, people have to work on it on both ends, or what's the point? I know you care about us, as we do about you. I never got that from them. That's a big difference. 3nodding

I see a lot of users here on gaia who seem to be more open, therefor make more deeper more long lasting relationships even more then more known social networks. One of the reasons i love gaia so much, and it's users over all.

*sniffs* ommgg *sniffs*

all i'mma say is that you two are the sweetest women dramallama redface dramallama wahmbulance i've met online. crying you guys have the cutest personalities ever. it is fun watching you two do your sister thing on gaia....hmm...*pervs* twisted

yeah what i like the most about gaia are the relationships you build. i wonder if it's because people stick around gaia longer than other cutesy places like neopets.  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:38 pm
No, except for my ex-boyfriend as well as two of our friends but that's about it. Though if you meant in the guild or GCD, then no, I don't think I've met them IRL yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:40 pm
J 4 C K
Existential Existence
J 4 C K
The only Gaians I know are the friends I already knew that started with me on here. Other Gaians? I could meet a few, if wanted. I live in southern California for Christ sake.

where in socal where
Camp Pendleton, of course.

i looked it up on google maps and it looks like a nice location, by the ocean.

i went to Newport today, but you are too far out for me to stalk. dramallama

nice weather we're having though right right  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:35 pm
I've got one friend who now lives quite close to me now. He gave me the stepping stone I needed to actually move out to California and a starting point.

He's also about as crazy as you'd expect, but I wouldn't change him for the world. BEST FRANDS~

Might meet some other guildmates of mine in the future when I visit the east coast again. We were gonna rock NYC.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:57 pm
I've met quite a few aussie GCDers. We've met up a few times in Sydney.
I don't think they'll appreciate me giving their names up though xD.  

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 am
Yup. Some are friends that dragged me onto Gaia and tried to convince me it's cool beans.

Um...Then there's club mates from the GSA I used to be in. And I'm pretty sure one was a one night stand of some sort *can't remember*

And there's another Gaian that I've met over the, phone, that counts right?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:33 am
I used to know maybe three but now I know none crying  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:40 am
Existential Existence

Thank you, and i feel the same emotion_bigheart

I think so, I think it's partly due to a big mix of people. Those who stay anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:24 pm
J 4 C K
Existential Existence
J 4 C K
The only Gaians I know are the friends I already knew that started with me on here. Other Gaians? I could meet a few, if wanted. I live in southern California for Christ sake.

where in socal where

Hey, I think I know where that is. Isn't that near Oceanside? In between Los Angeles and San Diego along the I-5?

I live right next to LAX. 3nodding

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:00 pm
Mythey Maysonia
J 4 C K
Existential Existence
J 4 C K

where in socal where

Hey, I think I know where that is. Isn't that near Oceanside? In between Los Angeles and San Diego along the I-5?

I live right next to LAX. 3nodding
Yes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 pm
Nope. Don't know if that is a good thing or not xD Romulus and I are about 30-45 minutes apart, I think we discussed once.

I'm sure there's other Chicago Gaians... somewhere  

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:18 pm
big fat zero !!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:23 am
only my boyfriend rofl  

Tsukita-chan

Demure Trash

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:43 am
I know quite a few people on Gaia. But some of them kinda stopped being my friend due to a IRL incident.
The girl that got me into Gaia (Broken Candy) quit, and then we sorta lost touch (more like my ex-girlfriend was intimidated by her, so she made me stop being friends with her. And like the submissive b***h that I was back then, I stopped being friends with her. You live and you learn). But I remember she was a very sweet girl. We met at The Mall of America when she was on a School field trip to Minnesota. She looked nice, and she smelled good. She was one of my best friends! I know a couple other people on Gaia. One of them is barely on, and the other comes on but never really writes to me (She's busy. It's understandable).
My Guildmates in C.H.A.O.S and K.G.B.O I WISH I knew those people IRL. I ******** love them.
D; Why do all of the cooler people live SO ******** far away?!  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff