Here ya go...the Bummer thread!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:16 pm
So I've been in a pretty depressed mood today. I noticed my dog limping this morning and he had a big lump on the side of his foot. We decided to take him to the vet and they took x-rays and we were told it may be cancer. We find out for sure tomorrow though. I've got my fingers crossed that it isn't though I don't know what in the world could be wrong. emotion_8c

Here's a pic of my Leroy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So feeling in a bummer mood, then post it here.

Edit: Great news from the vet. Leroy doesn't have cancer! It is just soft tissue damage but we got meds for it and are keeping him off it. I'm so freaking relieved to hear this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:24 pm
i've been depressed and on/off feeling like death since christmas eve
s**t sucks man
period + new depression meds=awkward combo that makes everything even shittier

also man i hope your dog is ok emotion_8c  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:33 pm
This isn't as bad as yours, no where near. I'm sorry, OP. I hope your doggie is okay. It sucks when a pet dies.

I have been low key lazy questing a Cathulu for a while. I went to the MP before only to see, quite recently someone bought one for 900K ;.;
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/50865/

I remember the bummer fest I had when I was in hospital and the doctors were telling me all this bad life changing news. I was alllll alone in the city too. My parents came to see me a couple of times over the 3 weeks but that was it, no siblings or friends. It was a big bummer.
I totally cried.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:14 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
This isn't as bad as yours, no where near. I'm sorry, OP. I hope your doggie is okay. It sucks when a pet dies.

I have been low key lazy questing a Cathulu for a while. I went to the MP before only to see, quite recently someone bought one for 900K ;.;

I remember the bummer fest I had when I was in hospital and the doctors were telling me all this bad life changing news. I was alllll alone in the city too. My parents came to see me a couple of times over the 3 weeks but that was it, no siblings or friends. It was a big bummer.
I totally cried.

Oh my gosh that's so terrible. I couldn't imagine being alone in such a time of need.  

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:15 pm
bedsick
i've been depressed and on/off feeling like death since christmas eve
s**t sucks man
period + new depression meds=awkward combo that makes everything even shittier

also man i hope your dog is ok emotion_8c

Yikes that does sound pretty cruddy. Hope everything gets better for you. And thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 pm
I live about 1,000 miles from home

Only get to see my mom twice a year

none of my irl friends talk to me that often

I have no friends locally

emo  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 pm
Fox on Stilts
AliceLoathesWonderland

I totally cried.

Oh my gosh that's so terrible. I couldn't imagine being alone in such a time of need.
I played lots of pokemon and had frequent naps.

i cant imagine how you feeel about your doggie. man if my Frank got sick.. I would panic >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:23 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Fox on Stilts
AliceLoathesWonderland

I totally cried.

i cant imagine how you feeel about your doggie. man if my Frank got sick.. I would panic >.<

Yeah I definitely am not ready to go through having another dog with cancer. After my first dog was diagnosed with stomach cancer we had to put him to sleep late one night and the only place open was the emergency vet. The person on staff gave him the injection but she measured the dose wrong and he howled for what seemed like forever in pain til she gave him another injection and he passed away. Worst thing ever.  

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:28 pm
Fox on Stilts
AliceLoathesWonderland
Fox on Stilts
AliceLoathesWonderland

I totally cried.

Yeah I definitely am not ready to go through having another dog with cancer. After my first dog was diagnosed with stomach cancer we had to put him to sleep late one night and the only place open was the emergency vet. The person on staff gave him the injection but she measured the dose wrong and he howled for what seemed like forever in pain til she gave him another injection and he passed away. Worst thing ever.

oh god. that is so heart breaking.
I'm sorry.
i hope your doggie will be okay 3:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:29 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Fox on Stilts
AliceLoathesWonderland
Fox on Stilts
AliceLoathesWonderland

I totally cried.

oh god. that is so heart breaking.
I'm sorry.
i hope your doggie will be okay 3:

Thank you. I'll post an update here tomorrow when we get the results.  

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My life is always in deep depression, so here's a picture from the saddest moment in a cartoon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:02 pm
My own life has been generally awesome, but I got super-bummed when I read about that ex-addict who didn't have enough money to get the 9 month old kitten that had kept him sober for the better part of the year, slept by his head and he hand-bottle fed medical attention (he didn't have 400 dollars that day and the "humane" society didn't take his mother's credit card over the phone) so he gave the cat to them. They said it would get attention and be put up for adoption again.

Nope, they killed her a few hours later because "the shelter had taken in too many animals that day".  

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:09 pm
dakki-dono
My own life has been generally awesome, but I got super-bummed when I read about that ex-addict who didn't have enough money to get the 9 month old kitten that had kept him sober for the better part of the year, slept by his head and he hand-bottle fed medical attention (he didn't have 400 dollars that day and the "humane" society didn't take his mother's credit card over the phone) so he gave the cat to them. They said it would get attention and be put up for adoption again.

Nope, they killed her a few hours later because "the shelter had taken in too many animals that day".

I read that article too and I'm still really saddened by it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:51 am
Oh so sorry to hear. My life been like a roller coaster ride . Rather not say how here though.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:05 am
It seems I'm not alone in feeling alone.
I might post something here later.... sweatdrop

Also, I'm really sorry to hear about your dog Fox. Hopefully it won't be the worst case scenario.  
Come Back Mero <33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games