Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:15 pm
The Guy Game

Rating: 0-1

Comments: If anyone has played this game you would know that it was a poor attempt at an Adult Oriented game. Not only was the gameplay monotonous but the visuals were sub-par at best. This isn't to mention that I'm not big into it's theme and what it's trying to convey so...yeah, don't play it.

domokun Doom!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:38 pm
Mercenaries

Rating: 8-9

Comments: Then game is really fun to play in my opinon and the blowing up anything you want is good as well it does have that same GTA type style going on where you can steal any vehicles but it's still fun, the graphics are good not the best but good. The game play is fun but does get a little boring after playing for a while. Good game none the less

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Aroes san

Lazlow-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:39 pm
elryck
Lazlow-Kun
elryck
Lazlow-Kun
Aroes san
"Halo 2"

Rating 10

9.5 Graphics wise.

9.5 Storyline based

Comments:I have one thing that I hate about halo 2..it was so damn fun I didn't sleep for a mouth and failed two classes thanks to the game..yet I would do the same thing if I caould do it over...it's just that fun XD
I didn't mind losing any sleep over the game it's the greatest of the great! the onlt thing that sucked was the end, I was so ready for more and BAM credits sad

it's funny that the reason for that is they ran out of time lol.. they never finished the ending
I heard they did finish the story but ran out of room on the game and it was either lower the graphics and neat "easter eggs" in the game or make a 3rd one, also if there is a halo 4, the sargent is suppose to get a woman xd

They need to give Cortana a "functional" body.. you know Master Chief wants to hit that s**t
well he does have nurel implant thingies, she can always make him think he's hitting it, you know she wants to too wink  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:59 am
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Rating:8
Graphics:7
Comments:I love this game a hellofa lot better than Vice City...the graphics are better...and yeah..maybe I'm lame..but I find San Andreas easier to play i.e. the missions are easier...I have no idea how many times I died in Vice City. It just didn't capture my attention like SA...but then...maybe it's because it's centered around gang activity and all the cussing and stuff... sweatdrop (not that I would know about any gang activity or anything.)

corruption

Nale
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:30 am
elryck
Yes, the doom thing is overused xp

I'm a gamer through and through... I know alot of you are too

So lets discuss games, bad games, good games, classic games, retro games, multiplayer games.. etc..etc..

First Topic of the thread...

What was the worst game you've ever played and why?
Hmm that would have to be.... Um s**t I forgot the name it was so bad lol  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces