Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image
It's usually better to ask someone how they did rather than ask for their exact score. That way they can just say whatever they feel without having to lie about it since it's kind of a subjective question anyway. In any case, that's really not a question I'd be likely to ask unless it's someone I'm really close to.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:51 am
I Found A Sexy 1
I had no idea it was taboo to ask what people got as their grades. I'm litterally quite shocked at the violent reactions in here. XD I have no idea if this is some sort of culture difference or if I'm just super duper insensitive. (It's probably a bit of both.) rofl

For as long as my s**t has been graded, I've been asking people what they got as their grades and people have been asking me. /shrug

Yep, same here.

Actually, it was more "rude" to not ask, where I live. It meant you didn't give a ******** if your classmates passed. xd

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:20 am
I'm from England and the only multiple choice questions we got were...a choice between multiple questions, not answers. Then again I didn't really take subjects where you could feasibly do multiple choice except biology.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:27 am
I Found A Sexy 1
I had no idea it was taboo to ask what people got as their grades. I'm litterally quite shocked at the violent reactions in here. XD I have no idea if this is some sort of culture difference or if I'm just super duper insensitive. (It's probably a bit of both.) rofl

For as long as my s**t has been graded, I've been asking people what they got as their grades and people have been asking me. /shrug
lolno. asking after grades is pretty normal.

buut there's a difference between asking your friends how they did in a class, and asking someone you barely know for their exact grade, y'know?

plus my class sizes for the courses she asked after are between 400-800 people, and a mark histogram is almost always posted. so it's more like that she wanted to know exactly how I personally was doing.  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas