Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Ghost Fishes...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:08 am
So.... does gaiaonline allow the ghost fishes to glow once again??
I've seen some tanks where the fishes were supposed to have died and not give gold anymore since their lifespan was supposed to be until December 18 only, yet no it's January and I STILL get gold...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:30 am

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:54 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:47 am
I haven't encountered this yet.  

momo the peachy

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:37 am
chiisai-akanbo
I've seen some tanks where the fishes were supposed to have died and not give gold anymore since their lifespan was supposed to be until December 18 only, yet no it's January and I STILL get gold...

I don't have any ghost fish right now but I did have ghost dolphins for about a year over their supposed-to-die date, then all at once Gaia shot them in the butt and I'm not sure what's going on. All I can think of is that your tank has been overlooked regarding this matter, but don't worry... Gaia will catch up to it sooner or later. In the meantime "mum" should be the word. Shhhhh! And enjoy while it lasts. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 pm
GailAnne Munchkin
chiisai-akanbo

I don't have any ghost fish right now but I did have ghost dolphins for about a year over their supposed-to-die date, then all at once Gaia shot them in the butt and I'm not sure what's going on. All I can think of is that your tank has been overlooked regarding this matter, but don't worry... Gaia will catch up to it sooner or later. In the meantime "mum" should be the word. Shhhhh! And enjoy while it lasts. heart

OH!!! I'll remember that!! lool xD I was thinking that maybe it was a glitch and I might get banned or something~ xD
P.S hovering bck and forth at your silver bell sure is fun it won't stop jumping!! >w<  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:01 am
I forget where I read it, but yes ghost fish do glow once again. Why gaia hasn't been able to get rid of all the ghost fish puzzles me. I know if you visit your aquarium from the my gaia page you will get the option to the flush the fish, so basically never visit your aquarium if you want to keep the ghost fish alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:11 am
chiisai-akanbo
GailAnne Munchkin
chiisai-akanbo

OH!!! I'll remember that!! lool xD I was thinking that maybe it was a glitch and I might get banned or something~ xD
P.S hovering bck and forth at your silver bell sure is fun it won't stop jumping!! >w<

Sooner or later it's supposed to open and something is supposed to jump out of it. It has to be activated for 30 days before that happens. 4laugh

It's now February 19 and obviously the package opened. Copper Belle the cat is one of the items inside the package. 3nodding  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items