koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:16 pm
sadly my bff actually has been on gaia since before i knew her emo

my parents are more like the..."how do i email" types and they fwd me blonde jokes. my mum set up her ipad the other day and she just kept going "you have a mac should i say yes to this?" i'm like i dunno mom, just read it. i have no feckin clue.

once when i was 15 mom made me leave a neopets guild because i was talking to strangers who she thought were ***** real noobs=anyone who ever does some online game reenactment for L&O or CSI or dat s**t. It's so not real or accurate, ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 pm
Prince Ichi
Dexigone
To tell you the truth, I have no best friends. For as long as I could remember, other kids have been ignoring me since the day I entered preschool. I rarely get any hangout invites.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think my facebook friends are all n00bs, including my classmates. I have the snarkiest elitism bottled up in the whole planet. I never even share it in case the tides turn. I've been forever a loner, an asspie loner. Ironically, my sun sign and my social case prevents me from adjusting change, I've been though alot of change to shut up about it.
are you serious?

I'm ******** serious.  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:28 pm
Dexigone
Prince Ichi
Dexigone
To tell you the truth, I have no best friends. For as long as I could remember, other kids have been ignoring me since the day I entered preschool. I rarely get any hangout invites.
I think my facebook friends are all n00bs, including my classmates. I have the snarkiest elitism bottled up in the whole planet. I never even share it in case the tides turn. I've been forever a loner, an asspie loner. Ironically, my sun sign and my social case prevents me from adjusting change, I've been though alot of change to shut up about it.
are you serious?

I'm ******** serious.

dude i didn't have a true bff until i was 19 and in college. i feel you on that. high school was mostly just pretending to hang out and belong with people to survive but never getting invited anywhere.

emo i hope it gets better for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:30 pm
bedsick
Dexigone
Prince Ichi
Dexigone
are you serious?

I'm ******** serious.

dude i didn't have a true bff until i was 19 and in college. i feel you on that. high school was mostly just pretending to hang out and belong with people to survive but never getting invited anywhere.

Really? emotion_jawdrop

Thanks, bro!  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:38 pm
Dexigone
bedsick
Dexigone
Prince Ichi
Dexigone
are you serious?

I'm ******** serious.

Really? emotion_jawdrop

Thanks, bro!

Yeah like when I was younger I'd have friends I sorta hung out with but as I got older it kinda stopped. I had once close friend but now that I'm older I've realized she was a douche, like she hated anime and disney and cartoons and she drew over pictures of tom felton i glued into our special notebook n s**t. neutral she said he was ugly idk. after her it was just randomly hanging with groups who didn't really seem to be all that into me anyway, had another good friend but we stopped talking so much as we grew up and got into college.

but i joined japanese class and made friends with the girl who's been my super tight bff for 2 1/2 years now, we're both into the same things, and right now she's studying abroad in nagoya. i'm hopin to hop over in feb to visit her. idk if you're still in hs or college yet, but hs can be bad for friends cause it's a really small pool of people all from the same place. getting into college, real full time jobs, etc exposes you to a lot of people and i think there's a much better chance of meeting someone who doesn't think you're weird.

also ftr my bff has social anxiety and can be hella shy, so it's not always about being extroverted. I loved her regardless, so hopefully you'll find someone. introverted/loner people aren't without merits, so don't you ever forget that. you're gonna be worth somethin to someone out there who realizes you're hella cool.

tl;dr the world sucks but it's also very big.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:44 pm
bedsick
Dexigone
bedsick
Dexigone
Prince Ichi
Dexigone
are you serious?

I'm ******** serious.

Really? emotion_jawdrop

Thanks, bro!

Yeah like when I was younger I'd have friends I sorta hung out with but as I got older it kinda stopped. I had once close friend but now that I'm older I've realized she was a douche, like she hated anime and disney and cartoons and she drew over pictures of tom felton i glued into our special notebook n s**t. neutral she said he was ugly idk. after her it was just randomly hanging with groups who didn't really seem to be all that into me anyway, had another good friend but we stopped talking so much as we grew up and got into college.

but i joined japanese class and made friends with the girl who's been my super tight bff for 2 1/2 years now, we're both into the same things, and right now she's studying abroad in nagoya. i'm hopin to hop over in feb to visit her. idk if you're still in hs or college yet, but hs can be bad for friends cause it's a really small pool of people all from the same place. getting into college, real full time jobs, etc exposes you to a lot of people and i think there's a much better chance of meeting someone who doesn't think you're weird.

also ftr my bff has social anxiety and can be hella shy, so it's not always about being extroverted. I loved her regardless, so hopefully you'll find someone. introverted/loner people aren't without merits, so don't you ever forget that. you're gonna be worth somethin to someone out there who realizes you're hella cool.

tl;dr the world sucks but it's also very big.

Thank you very much.  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:26 pm
when my little bro introduces me to online games i'm usually the nooby one XD

i can't help it if i don't play those online games...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:38 pm
My younger sister rages on WOW all the time.

Since I don't play that game, I don't know how it actually looks on the game but hearing it is pretty hilarious.

Sprite is my irl sister. She's such a noob on Gaia and I hate her so much for have an easily recognizable name and not being an active member. emotion_donotwant  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Waking Buddha

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:54 pm
I introduced my boyfriend to Gaia when I started playing again. He used to make fun of it and now he likes it. Doesn't get on so much now and I expect him to probably stop sooner than I will. Anyways...he's a troll. Same on Youtube. On MY youtube account. I never log out...so he just posts no matter whose account is logged in. Whyyyyy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:33 pm
[[My brother. emotion_facepalm Oh, my poor denial washed younger brother. He had an online girlfriend, numbers in his name, almost fell for typical scams that i had to redirect him from, and did not know how to do anything on Gaia. He got hacked once and constantly begged me to show him how to report it, and when i did he whined for me to do it because he couldn't find the link no matter how descriptive i was.
He's also one of those people who rages when playing xBox, cursing at people even though he doesn't have a microphone and many times slamming his controller onto the ground. Yesterday he was complaining that some guy on an opposing team in Halo was attracted to him because he kept chasing 'him and only him' in the game, constantly killing him when he revived. emotion_facepalm Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that what you're supposed to do in a game where killing is the prime objective? This constant obsession with 'mods' that he says make people miss his shots and snipe him out of nowhere is very irritating. He's one conceited little thirteen year old fat kid- always saying he's the best player and whatnot.

My sister...not that much of a noob, but she did the whole pretend to be a guy because 'yaoi is hot' thing in her early Gaia days. She also rages, but not as bad as my brother.

Yeeaah....sometimes it's really, REALLY funny, but other times it's just...i want to get out of this house.
]]

Vyudali

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas