Welcome to Gaia! ::

les/bii paradise

Back to Guilds

girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you
Hellur. ^^ 18/bisexual/single (obviously)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemorialShrimpAiko

2,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:24 pm
I seem so generic---18/bi/single hurr durr. Oh well. It's true.

I guess...to be honest..

I'm doing this because I have terrible gaydar for girls. >>; I can't tell if a girl is lesbian/bi or not without her telling me or making a pass at me. So for me to find a girlfriend here is difficult. ><;; I have had three girlfriends before, though all short-lived, two were in person. Woot woot.

All right, a lot of the basic facts about me are listed on my profile, as well as a pic~ check it out. I also linked to all my other internet profiles and such, so you can stalk all you want. Cool beans. So I will just post here about what I want/am like in relationships.

I'm a femmeeeeeeee. I like girls that are boyish or girly, but not that into BUTCH BUTCH girls, because...like...I am interested in girls that are girls. xD Nothing against butch girls, just personal preference. Ahem. I am pretty dominant with girls, but nothing like S/M O_O. I just...take on the more "masculine" role I suppose...even though I am the one in lipstick and heels. Hahaha. Confusing? Sorry. Looks don't really matter.

Well I wrote a lot. Sorry. If you read all of this, kudos. ^^

Hope to hear from ya~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:36 pm
MemorialShrimpAiko

I guess...to be honest..

I'm doing this because I have terrible gaydar for girls. >>; I can't tell if a girl is lesbian/bi or not without her telling me or making a pass at me. So for me to find a girlfriend here is difficult. ><;; I have had three girlfriends before, though all short-lived, two were in person. Woot woot.

All right, a lot of the basic facts about me are listed on my profile, as well as a pic~ check it out. I also linked to all my other internet profiles and such, so you can stalk all you want. Cool beans. So I will just post here about what I want/am like in relationships.

I'm a femmeeeeeeee. I like girls that are boyish or girly, but not that into BUTCH BUTCH girls, because...like...I am interested in girls that are girls. xD Nothing against butch girls, just personal preference. Ahem. I am pretty dominant with girls, but nothing like S/M O_O. I just...take on the more "masculine" role I suppose...even though I am the one in lipstick and heels. Hahaha. Confusing? Sorry. Looks don't really matter.

Hope to hear from ya~
hey whats going on smile  

babyjade112

Happilyeverafterlies

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:55 pm
MemorialShrimpAiko

I guess...to be honest..

Hope to hear from ya~

The stalking comment had me cracking up. You seem like you have a cool personality.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:48 pm
Happilyeverafterlies
MemorialShrimpAiko

I guess...to be honest..

Hope to hear from ya~

The stalking comment had me cracking up. You seem like you have a cool personality.

Bwahaha. Thanks. I suppose if you find humor in mine, then you must be pretty awesome yourself~ ^^  

MemorialShrimpAiko

2,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Quinn_Fabgay

Versatile Genius

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:55 pm
MemorialShrimpAiko

I guess...to be honest..

Hope to hear from ya~

Hello there. Just wanted to say that you really seem interesting, and trust me- you're not generic. I hear you about being a terrible gaydar when it comes to girls, having had my own issues in the past, and it's hard as Hell to meet someone when they aren't fairly obvious about their sexuality via dress or mannerisms.

Honestly, I like to call myself a futch or a soft butch, although I've had a knack for loving my short hair and backward caps lately... so I might have crossed over from futch to semi-butch-ish. I dunno. I honestly don't think I'm that good looking or anything, but whatevs. *Shrugs* I think I'm pretty chill for almost everything.

Anyway, if you want a pic or something, quote or PM me. Either way. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:59 pm
HeartfeltSins
MemorialShrimpAiko

I guess...to be honest..

Hope to hear from ya~

Hello there. Just wanted to say that you really seem interesting, and trust me- you're not generic. I hear you about being a terrible gaydar when it comes to girls, having had my own issues in the past, and it's hard as Hell to meet someone when they aren't fairly obvious about their sexuality via dress or mannerisms.

Honestly, I like to call myself a futch or a soft butch, although I've had a knack for loving my short hair and backward caps lately... so I might have crossed over from futch to semi-butch-ish. I dunno. I honestly don't think I'm that good looking or anything, but whatevs. *Shrugs* I think I'm pretty chill for almost everything.

Anyway, if you want a pic or something, quote or PM me. Either way. ^_^

xD Before I PM you, I will respond in more detail for all to be clear on:

BUTCH BUTCH to me, is like =___= "Are you a man or a woman?"

Boyish girls are wonderful~  

MemorialShrimpAiko

2,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Happilyeverafterlies

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:06 pm
MemorialShrimpAiko
Happilyeverafterlies
MemorialShrimpAiko

I guess...to be honest..

Hope to hear from ya~

Bwahaha. Thanks. I suppose if you find humor in mine, then you must be pretty awesome yourself~ ^^

Aww thanks. I just like laughing. There are so many amusing things lol.
My best friend Got me a shirt that says "Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid." cause it was me. It is kinda my default tone in real life. That and geek.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:12 pm
Good luck hun. ^^  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

MemorialShrimpAiko

2,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:34 pm
Thanks? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:55 am
MemorialShrimpAiko

I guess...to be honest..

Hope to hear from ya~

Hi there ^^  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items