Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dell Conagher

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:19 am
I've been here for nearly 7 years now, and I've always liked some of my avatars. I entered this week's Avatar Arena under Cosplay and threw a Professor Rowan avatar together in about 10 minutes or so. I'm already in third place and it's only been a day. I guess I'm doing something right. emotion_8c

Last time I entered the arenas, I caused the entirety of AA forum to rage with shitty puns and shitty guilds. Hopefully this time won't be as rage inducing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:45 am
Yeah, but this is Gangstas.

Meaning your arena entry means exactly d**k.

Most everyone here knows the arenas is rigged. If my bunneh butt can rank not once, but TWICE, then you can't put much stock in it.

You want to know if you make a good avvie? When you stop giving a damn about what others think of yours and make one that makes you happy.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Dell Conagher

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:48 am
Ridley Starsmore
Yeah, but this is Gangstas.

Meaning your arena entry means exactly d**k.

Most everyone here knows the arenas is rigged. If my bunneh butt can rank not once, but TWICE, then you can't put much stock in it.

You want to know if you make a good avvie? When you stop giving a damn about what others think of yours and make one that makes you happy.

Oh, I'm not saying that I rely on people's opinions to consider my avatars good. I just find it so silly that I spent little to no time on this thing, but there are people who spend months on in saving up for things and get little to nowhere. I'm happy with most of the avatars I make, I just get upset when I'm an idiot and sell the s**t later for new items. Hahaha.

Also, my entry means d**k regardless. I just thought I'd post in this damn guild for once. :L  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:45 am
lol I've never placed in the arenas. XD

I know I make good avatars because of the compliments. I often times will get a lot of tips in AT's layering thread too. c:  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:53 am
4 time AA winner here 3nodding (even once in the old arenas when people cared!)
All you have to do is get a guild to vote for your entry.
Seriously.

I entered this as part of a group entry from a guild and we got 4th, 5th and 6th. rofl

And then we did it two weeks later and got 1st, 3rd, and 5th! (I got first)

There's an AA that used to be active (not sure if she is still around) named Pikachew (I think?) who insulted all the winners in her thread weekly because a shade of color was off slightly or the cosplay avatar didn't look exact (and suggested to use non-existent items). rofl
Pissing off AAers is kinda funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:01 am
Eudaemon
Seriously.

I entered this as part of a group entry from a guild and we got 4th, 5th and 6th. rofl

There's an AA that used to be active (not sure if she is still around) named Pikachew (I think?) who insulted all the winners in her thread weekly because a shade of color was off slightly or the cosplay avatar didn't look exact (and suggested to use non-existent items). rofl

I remember her. Thought it was ironic, since most of her cosplays were shite.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Beanishes

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:52 pm
Eudaemon
Seriously.

She was just as much of a t**t in the Pokemon forums.
She gave me the screaming shits, she did.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:19 pm
Eudaemon

Anyone obsessed with avatar stuff gets kinda scary to me... I was lurking around in AT the other day and a whole bunch of regulars were ripping this person a new one because their avatar used two of the same item. No other complaints, just that, but they were being really obnoxious about it rolleyes I think that if you're going to give someone a 1.5-3/10 just for that reason, at least suggest something to replace one of the doubles.

I only ever enter in the Arena if I have some concept I thought was funny, like this one XD  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:56 pm
I've come first on this account once and second on another account once.

My last first placing had evryone in the avatar arena forum bad mouthing me hard core.
They just jelly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Eudaemon
Seriously.

i had no guildies to vote for my last placing.
i just posted around all the various forums loads and loads.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Waking Buddha

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:39 pm
I entered an avatar in the arena before and was so close to being in the top 10. I'd really like to enter another avatar but It's a fluke for me to come up with a real good avatar xp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:43 pm
Jackathyn
Eudaemon
Seriously.

She was just as much of a t**t in the Pokemon forums.
She gave me the screaming shits, she did.

She was soooo mad at my joke entry that I mentioned. Hahaha. There are some people who just take things way too seriously.  

Dell Conagher

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
Come Back Mero <33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items