Submit

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:39 pm
This is will just be a branch of my main quest thread; instead of posting my entire quest list, I'll post one item at a time. I decided not that long ago that I needed to commit myself to a lengthy quest with a decently put together thread in order to motivate me to focus on the items I want without getting too distracted. I also offer art to anyone who donates. The official thread can be found here:
User Image

The first theme is The Quest for 25 Wigs, which explains itself, I think. Items are indicated by the following categories: 50-199k; 200k-499k; 500k-999k; 1M+

Total Estimated Value: 32,623,986 Gold (based off of ABPs on 12/3/11 - The Mad Hatter added 12/9/11)
User Image Prince of Thieves

Individual Progress: 200k/LMP
Total Progress: 10/25 Items

You can also help by bidding in the following auction:
User Image

Thank you for stopping by!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:42 am
There is ALWAYS. A dante's in the exchange. I would check there for it if I were you.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:14 am
ROMVLVS
There is ALWAYS. A dante's in the exchange. I would check there for it if I were you.

That's what I thought too. Same thing about Skylar the Awesome. For the most part, when I remember to check people are asking for way to high (2.4M for Skylar and 4M for Dante) so I'm waiting for someone reasonable to swing through. Though maybe I'm just looking at all the wrong times haha Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep looking when I have more time.

Questing and Exchange Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games