Favorite booze recipes. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:11 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.1. Pick you the best hot wings in town
2, Get a picture of your favorite beer.
3. Drink and eat to your heart gives out!

I'm a gal of simple taste~.
but if my date is lousy tomorrow I'm gonna pick up some Skittles for the Skittles VODKA!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:26 am
I use this site a lot http://www.drinksmixer.com/
I don't really like the taste of vodka. The only vodka drinks I drink is with many different kinds of juices.

Bahama Mama
1/2 oz lemon juice
2 oz orange juice
2 oz pineapple juice
1 1/2 oz rum
1 oz coconut rum
1/2 oz HeeringĀ® cherry liqueur
1/2 oz grenadine syrup  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:38 am
Strawberry liquor + orange juice= emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:09 am
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.1. Pick you the best hot wings in town
2, Get a picture of your favorite beer.
3. Drink and eat to your heart gives out!

I'm a gal of simple taste~.
but if my date is lousy tomorrow I'm gonna pick up some Skittles for the Skittles VODKA!
I hope to do something similar for New Year's.

Hrrrrrm...... I want you to try skittles vodka... but I also want your date to go awesome. :/ Indecision.  

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ninja-no-ryu

Tipsy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:54 pm
After turning 21 last January, I haven't had that much experience with booze. So far my favorite mixed would be Red-headed Sluts:
1 part Jager,
1 part Peach Schnapps (peach rum works too),
and 2 parts Cranberry juice.

I also enjoy vodka with orange and cranberry juice, and/or Vanilla Vodka with Orange Soda. I couldn't tell you how much of what, I just eyeball it. >.>()

Or just straight up Vodka shots. I also ADORE Sake but it can be a little difficult to find.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:42 pm
ninja-no-ryu
After turning 21 last January, I haven't had that much experience with booze. So far my favorite mixed would be Red-headed Sluts:
1 part Jager,

I also enjoy vodka with orange and cranberry juice, and/or Vanilla Vodka with Orange Soda. I couldn't tell you how much of what, I just eyeball it. >.>()

Or just straight up Vodka shots. I also ADORE Sake but it can be a little difficult to find.

Did you ever have it with the rum or just with the Peach Schnapps?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

ninja-no-ryu

Tipsy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:50 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
ninja-no-ryu
1 part Jager,

Both, different times actually. My mate and I, had the schnapps version at a friend's birthday party. Then we saw the peach rum in the liquor store and were like "huh, I wonder if that would work" and honestly it's not half bad. It doesn't taste quite like it did with the Schnapps, but I also wasn't the one making it at the time so I figure that it's just my inexperience at mixing and not knowing how much of what that person was using.

Not quite the same but still pretty tasty, I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:55 pm
ninja-no-ryu
MrsrachaelSnape
ninja-no-ryu
1 part Jager,

Both, different times actually. My mate and I, had the schnapps version at a friend's birthday party. Then we saw the peach rum in the liquor store and were like "huh, I wonder if that would work" and honestly it's not half bad. It doesn't taste quite like it did with the Schnapps, but I also wasn't the one making it at the time so I figure that it's just my inexperience at mixing and not knowing how much of what that person was using.

Oh I'll give it try with rum . Peach Schnapps gives me heartburn .

I love rum drinks. I once had cherry rum with cherry Pepsi. My sister is the mixer though she's good at knowing how much I need to get a drunk feeling but not too drunk.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

ninja-no-ryu

Tipsy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:03 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
ninja-no-ryu
MrsrachaelSnape
ninja-no-ryu
1 part Jager,

Oh I'll give it try with rum . Peach Schnapps gives me heartburn .

I love rum drinks. I once had cherry rum with cherry Pepsi. My sister is the mixer though she's good at knowing how much I need to get a drunk feeling but not too drunk.

Cherry Rum and Cherry pepsi sounds really good. I'll have to try that some time. 3nodding  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff