Submit

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:38 pm
I Poetic Justice I

Angleskully is a badass. I would pay her my paycheck if she'd draw my avi, She draw's just like Yana Toboso the mangaka that write's and Draw's Kuroshitsuji i love the ******** art in that manga emotion_kirakira

OOOOoooo, I don't think I've ever heard of her! Gunna have to check her out now. Have you seen Tessazombie? I -adore- her art and her characters. Jeez. I stare at her deviantArt gallery for hours sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:38 pm
I Poetic Justice I
Ridley Starsmore
I Poetic Justice I
Ridley Starsmore
-chuckles- I dare someone to gift me off my wishlist. I'd probably have a heart attack.

But I will pick someone from this thread at random on Dec. 24, and gift them decent. maybe a bundle or something.

Don't dare me i have over 50 mill to spare on gifts luv emotion_awesome

Yeah. That might cover one item off it.-lmao-

Im not gonna give all my money away though if you wanted one that bad i wish i knew you sooner i gave my Dtail away to a friend that hardly is never on. Since i don't like it i didn't know she would leave though other wise i'd have given it to a person who wanted more.

No worries!  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 pm
Death Pop
I Poetic Justice I

Angleskully is a badass. I would pay her my paycheck if she'd draw my avi, She draw's just like Yana Toboso the mangaka that write's and Draw's Kuroshitsuji i love the ******** art in that manga emotion_kirakira

OOOOoooo, I don't think I've ever heard of her! Gunna have to check her out now. Have you seen Tessazombie? I -adore- her art and her characters. Jeez. I stare at her deviantArt gallery for hours sometimes.

Yes i've heard of her i love her work !!!

also Zaphylla her art is just damn i just sent her a note asking her to do a commission for me im hoping she does art for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 pm
I Poetic Justice I
Death Pop
I Poetic Justice I

also Zaphylla her art is just damn i just sent her a note asking her to do a commission for me im hoping she does art for me.

Geez, I don't think I've heard of her either. LOL. I should have fun on deviantArt tonight checking these people out....  

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:00 pm
Ho-ho Ridley.
As if I-haha- if I
hahaha

As if I'd actually wait.

Hahaha.

Also i c wat u did thur

better reply later  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:06 pm
Death Pop
I Poetic Justice I
Death Pop
I Poetic Justice I

Geez, I don't think I've heard of her either. LOL. I should have fun on deviantArt tonight checking these people out....

there are a lot of good artist on DA that i've used Arisa-o1 she is a gaia artist as well but like's to commission from DA.  

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:49 pm
I Poetic Justice I

Y U NO HAVE PROFILE? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:17 pm
I like gifting as anon. Sometimes I prank gifts to my sister.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:25 pm
Gifting anonymously is fun ~
Though, it's the only way I can gift to my close friends because they will get mad and return the gift to me if they know it's from me. emotion_facepalm

Also, Poetic Justice, how can we see what to get you without your wishlist? :3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:15 pm
I would but I only have like 70k to my name. OOPS.

unless someone wants art

i guess  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Nikunya

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:21 pm
My my a birthday on Christmas? I'm writin' yer name down so I don't forget ya. wink
Mine is on the 9th of December so when I was little (back when my family was pretty poor) I got some of those Birthday/Christmas combined gifts. xd

Hrrmm...I usually don't have the funds to gift durin' the holidays. This year I spent a good chunk of my vendin' gold on 'lil gifts. I'm gonna have so much fun givin' gifts this year. emotion_bigheart and if I have the time I hope to do some art for those who collect avi art.
Haha....yeah my wishlist is way too expensive ( not close to Ridley's though XD) so I don't expect gifts this year. ...oh man if someone ever gifted me a Pale Marionette I would probably fall out of my chair and hurt myself

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:24 am
Ew birthday on Christmas. But I feel ya one of my kids is the day after Christmas.

So every year I take all the deco's down on the 25th, so come the next morning there's no traces. Though he's asked me to leave it all up this year. So there's that.  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas