Submit

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:14 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
I don't think it would. I've heard of human sims being turned though, so maybe when your sim becomes a vampire you can turn other sims as well. I'll have to read into it sometime when I'm not so busy. 3nodding

I'd read into it, but that would falsely imply that I had interest in the game.
It has way too many expansions.

I guess the number of expansions isn't too bad if you aren't looking into getting them all. As long as the base game doesn't feel lacking in anyway I'd be fine with just getting a couple of the expansions.

Also, according to Suitor my assumption appears to be correct. ^^

I just know there are a bunch of expansions, then there are add-ons that just have furniture and stuff, then there are special editions like the one with holiday stuff, and the online store with neighborhoods that also have unique items/clothing to them.

I don't mind games having expansions. I just don't like when it feels like they are just being churned out as fast as the company can release them.

I guess I can kinda understand that. Especially if everything is something that you'd like. I wouldn't get everything for the game because I know that I wouldn't play it enough to warrant the money spent. >.< So if I got it I'd just get the ones I really want and that's it. Not that I'm likely to get it, but still. That's how I'd go about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:04 am
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
I don't think it would. I've heard of human sims being turned though, so maybe when your sim becomes a vampire you can turn other sims as well. I'll have to read into it sometime when I'm not so busy. 3nodding

I guess the number of expansions isn't too bad if you aren't looking into getting them all. As long as the base game doesn't feel lacking in anyway I'd be fine with just getting a couple of the expansions.

I just know there are a bunch of expansions, then there are add-ons that just have furniture and stuff, then there are special editions like the one with holiday stuff, and the online store with neighborhoods that also have unique items/clothing to them.

I don't mind games having expansions. I just don't like when it feels like they are just being churned out as fast as the company can release them.

I guess I can kinda understand that. Especially if everything is something that you'd like. I wouldn't get everything for the game because I know that I wouldn't play it enough to warrant the money spent. >.< So if I got it I'd just get the ones I really want and that's it. Not that I'm likely to get it, but still. That's how I'd go about it.

I just prefer when there are less add-ons and released less often.
I especially like it when there are legally free downloads.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:14 am
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

I just prefer when there are less add-ons and released less often.
I especially like it when there are legally free downloads.

Oh, me too. Or maybe if instead of three little expansions they could group it all together and raise the price. Either that or sell those three expansions seperately, then later group them together to sell at a discount compared to buying them separately. 3nodding And free stuff is always awesome, even if it's limited time only. They could provide holiday items for free, but only for that month or for 2 weeks. That might entice people who were on the edge about getting the game to purchase. It'd also make for nice holiday sales, as the person receiving The Sims 3 as a gift can then immediately go to the website to download a set of holiday items. I'm sure that the company makes enough from all the expansion sales to let the holiday items be free but limited time only.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:41 am

So, those of you who play Pokémon probably saw the news already. What do you think?

Personally, I am interested in this but still pretty disappointed.

A game set in ancient Japan could be pretty bad a**. But strategy? Ugly graphics? Sounds pretty MEEEEEH to me.

We'll see, I guess.

Is anyone else impatient like me and already hoping for a 3DS classic Pokemon RPG with generation 6? XD

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:05 am
Ven Loraine

So, those of you who play Pokémon probably saw the news already. What do you think?

A game set in ancient Japan could be pretty bad a**. But strategy? Ugly graphics? Sounds pretty MEEEEEH to me.

We'll see, I guess.

Is anyone else impatient like me and already hoping for a 3DS classic Pokemon RPG with generation 6? XD

I've been wanting a classic RPG style Pokemon game in 3D for years! gonk heart I was hoping Nintendo would be finally forced to make one with the 3DS, instead of using the 2D sprites like they've done up till now. Even though I'm disappointed that generation 6 isn't out yet, the new game looks quite interesting. Reminds me a bit of Pokemon Ranger.(Which I was never able to finish. lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:10 am
So I just got done playing my first game of Sanctum. I don't know if I'm doing it right, or what, but I find that game extraordinarily hard. I won, and that was awesome, but I'm not too confident of my success in future levels.

Anyone else ever played that game?

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:19 pm
J 4 C K
So I just got done playing my first game of Sanctum. I don't know if I'm doing it right, or what, but I find that game extraordinarily hard. I won, and that was awesome, but I'm not too confident of my success in future levels.

Anyone else ever played that game?
Come on now. There must be someone who plays it!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:38 pm
Ven Loraine

We'll see, I guess.

I personally love strategy RPGs. So if it comes to America I'll probably be picking it up. The graphics don't bug me too much, but that's mostly because I'm not that picky. It looks fun.

Generation 6? I'm sitting here hoping for R/S remakes before that happens. xd

Sanctum sounds awesome, but I can't play computer games. >.< I really need to get my own laptop at some point.  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:48 pm
Sara Hysaro
Oh, me too. Or maybe if instead of three little expansions they could group it all together and raise the price. Either that or sell those three expansions seperately, then later group them together to sell at a discount compared to buying them separately. 3nodding And free stuff is always awesome, even if it's limited time only. They could provide holiday items for free, but only for that month or for 2 weeks. That might entice people who were on the edge about getting the game to purchase. It'd also make for nice holiday sales, as the person receiving The Sims 3 as a gift can then immediately go to the website to download a set of holiday items. I'm sure that the company makes enough from all the expansion sales to let the holiday items be free but limited time only.

LOL Expansions and add-ons for The Sims are never all that cheap so combining them and raising the price might put people off by the higher cost. I think a lot of people just buy them as they come out and don't think about the overall costs.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:58 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

LOL Expansions and add-ons for The Sims are never all that cheap so combining them and raising the price might put people off by the higher cost. I think a lot of people just buy them as they come out and don't think about the overall costs.

Well, I suppose if they're really expensive it would put people off. Even if the bundle is cheaper in total compared to the individual costs. xd I suppose that as long as the company is making more profit than ever they aren't going to change their business practices.  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas