I am aware that mutants can't be customed, but I've had my eye on one since I stepped into the shop and even if I have to single-handedly earn one BILLION gold (dundundun -Dr. Evil face-) I'm gonna bribe this sucker >0

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Regular + Mutant Traits (Will be bribed)
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept/Original Character
WIP Needed? Would be awesome!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Body color is in various shades of hot pink and bubblegum pink, mottled with jet black and white, almost akin to an African wild dog's pelt pattern, random and swirling patterns, but should be done with a harder-edged (not soft/blurry) brush. Legs should darken to black from the knees down in a barring pattern like Serren mixed with a grullo/dun horse's leg barring. Again, harder brush.
Face: Face should be split halfway down the center with black, like a half-mask, with a white snip on the muzzle. Eyes: Pale, ice blue. Mouth should have a wide, teasing grin (alt. expression). Ears: Mutant trait: Ears should be large and wolf-like, the farther one back (on the far side) should be tipped forwards, eager, and the other should halfway lay back, like she's getting ready to pull a prank and she's excited about it. The front-most ear should have a couple of silver studs lower and an industrial bar at the top.
Mane: Mane should be black, short-to-medium length, punkish/spiky style in different layers down the neck. Foremane should be thick, fluffy, emo bangs tipped in hot pink like they've been dipped in paint with side 'bangs' like Serren only girlier/choppier.
Tail: Mutant Trait: Long, plush/fluffy wolf-like tail, curling slightly upwards (kind of like a husky's). Should be colored like the rest of the pelt, but with a white tip.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hoof color is CC, whatever looks best. Fetlocks should be custom; fluffy and silky, covering most of the hoof but not dragging the ground behind her legs? If that makes sense?
Reference Image(s): To come…

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: NA

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: On front-most ear: 2/3 silver studs, and a silver industrial bar at the top. // Around both front legs: two black leather spiked bracelets with silver spikes.
Reference Image(s) for Items: To come…

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shaylin
Owner: Novablu
Breed: Painted Punk
Temper: Sassy
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design, the references of the Soquili in question, Serren, is also mine.