Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:31 pm
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

Maybe it's just that today has been a stressful day, or it was the scare that my pet rat, Pirate, might have been dead, but I just spent about half an hour sitting by my door sobbing. It wouldn't stop, and I have absolutely no idea why I was crying. I cried earlier because my dad blew up at me and him raising his voice always makes me cry, but at this point in time I am just throwing my hands up in the air. It just...Makes me feel helpless and stupid to cry for no reason.

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Hay now, don't be so hard on yourself. Everybody cries
for no reason at some point or another in their life. It's
completely normal. <3 In fact, it's good for you to sometimes
just cry and let it all out. Maybe it's just nearly that time
of the month? I know when mine is close, I always seem
to be emotional about everything and I cry myself to sleep
even when nothing is wrong. Let it out and I'm sure afterwards
you'll have a good giggle to yourself and feel 100% again. [:

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:01 pm
every body cries. dont be hard on yourself. trust me it does not help. I cry over little things as well. death is a hard thing to come around too. I am sorry for your friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:58 pm
We all have to let it out sometimes. I cry when my dad sometimes gets really angry at me too, even though he doesn't mean to. I'll feel helpless and such.

Sometimes I try to think of it as the world's guilt is just piling up on me. Usually my reason for crying isn't really a reason to cry at all.  

Maori Sharpshooter

Distinct Shoujo

10,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Forever_Rose09

Shirtless Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:12 pm
Believe me, sometimes it's normal and really helps to just have a good cry till there's nothing left. I'm sure you were just feeling stressed or just a bit overwhelmed because sometimes I get tears whenever I feel overwhelmed too. After you're done, just go splash some water on your face and try to smile or listen to some cheerful music. You should get back to your old self in no time! emotion_c8
Hope this helped. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:34 pm
don't feel bad about crying. i promise you that you are not the only person who has suddenly started sobbing hard, for no obvious reason, and thought it wouldn't stop and it didn't for some time. but sometimes there's just things going on we don't really realise are straining us, so we just let it all out. there is absolutely nothing wrong with crying, sometimes you even feel a little better after it's all been let out. i am sorry that you spent a half hour just crying, i hope you feel happier and better now though  

StrayKit

remy v2

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:28 am
I've cried before. Sure, I felt weak, stupid and helpless, but it actually made me
feel better in the end. Haha, I cry for the stupidest things, I think. In fact, just
last night, I cried myself to sleep while listening to a band who has a member
that I have one of those silly celebrity crushes on, thinking how I'm never going
to meet him because he lives in a different country and blah blah. It was quite
pathetic, really. Maybe it's that time of the month, =w= I think your reasons for
crying are far more reasonable than mine are. I hope you feel better! ♥ / hug ~

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff