• Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:15 pm
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby
Ah yea. lol I don't think about it when I'm in a relationship either. My partner is my first thought when I wake up if I'm in a relationship.
Mhm... -nods- If I really like someone though even if I'm not dating them they tend to be my first thoughts, but I'd rather be dating the person so then I wouldn't feel weird about it... -shrugs-
Yea same here. Sadly I'm single and I have no one to think about. : (

I know D: I had this girl I liked but that flopped after a few months and now my thoughts keep turning to the unkown... I seriously keep thinking, "give me a sign!" but nothing... )':
Same here hun. D: I'm sure we'll both get a sign soon. smile

Hope so, and I don't blame you on the whole online dating thing... there's not much luck with that... X.x I need to join some sort of gay something In Real Life... D:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:17 pm
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby
Ah yea. lol I don't think about it when I'm in a relationship either. My partner is my first thought when I wake up if I'm in a relationship.
Mhm... -nods- If I really like someone though even if I'm not dating them they tend to be my first thoughts, but I'd rather be dating the person so then I wouldn't feel weird about it... -shrugs-

I know D: I had this girl I liked but that flopped after a few months and now my thoughts keep turning to the unkown... I seriously keep thinking, "give me a sign!" but nothing... )':

Hope so, and I don't blame you on the whole online dating thing... there's not much luck with that... X.x I need to join some sort of gay something In Real Life... D:
No there is never really much luck with online dating.  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:22 pm
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby

Honestly it's possible but problem is people are tempted to be dishonest when they know there's a good chance the person won't find out, that and the fact that once you meet in person I've heard people can be different than who they were thought to be. But I've heard there are relationships that lasted a good while and ones that even ended in marriage (those are rare though). I prefer short distance though. Those are hard enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:05 pm
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby

Honestly it's possible but problem is people are tempted to be dishonest when they know there's a good chance the person won't find out, that and the fact that once you meet in person I've heard people can be different than who they were thought to be. But I've heard there are relationships that lasted a good while and ones that even ended in marriage (those are rare though). I prefer short distance though. Those are hard enough.
I agree with you totally. I know from experience how dishonest a person can be if you date online. I usually end up doing online dating because it's hard enough to find a partner when everyone that is lesbian or bi is in hiding or taken.  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:10 pm
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby

I agree with you totally. I know from experience how dishonest a person can be if you date online. I usually end up doing online dating because it's hard enough to find a partner when everyone that is lesbian or bi is in hiding or taken.

Yeah that's true. It's a lot easier to find girls with the right orientation online, especially if you live in an area devoid of them... D:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:19 pm
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby
CheizLord
iiDarby

Yeah that's true. It's a lot easier to find girls with the right orientation online, especially if you live in an area devoid of them... D:
Yea I agree.  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

Blindekind

Tipsy Prophet

7,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:38 pm
I believe that everyone has a soulmate,only sometimes it happens that the person lives somewhere else ,or like at the other side of earth :c .
But Im pretty sure I found my soulmate :3...  
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff