Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 13: zOMG!
Dead Man's Shadow is out!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was this helpful?
  Yes
  No
  I already knew that
  I don't play zOMG
  Pickles
View Results

x S C A R E C R 0 W x

Witty Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:47 pm
Actually, it's been out for a while. sweatdrop
It is located in Dead Man's Pass, which is at the lower lefthand corner of Bill's Ranch. Upon entering DMP (the level select does not apply to DMS) your CL will be lowered to 3.5, but this is only while in this area. I suggest building up rage here, first for meat, and second for your buffs.
The entrance to DMS is where the cow is found, not up the stairs. You'll see some twins in front of the gate. They give you the quest.

The basics of DMS:
-Buff checks are important. Fleet feet is the only one not used, to be replaced by scardy cat (for vampires), duct tape (for werewolves), and knife sharpen.
-Don't go in alone. That's just stupid.
-Meat is a necessity
-Crowd control rings like dervish and fire rain are completely useless, as they drain your stamina, don't deal much damage, and you will only be fighting one monster at a time anyway.
-You must be at least CL 10.0
-You must have a bloodstone to enter
-Fight whatever is closest. If there are many, fight in this order, scaring away the rest: werewolves, vampires, vampiresses
-Fight monsters one at a time.

Monsters cannot come in the entrance room. From there, on the lower screen, enter to the far left. On the screen to the right, run up the path and back onto the ledge in the entrance room (don't bother trying to get through either doorway), then fight from there.

After clearing these two rooms, you can enter the doorway in the rightmost room, but not the one on the ledge. Rebuff and enter all at once or you will die. This is called exploring.
If you do not wish to explore, which is better suited for higher CLs, the entire crew can go back into DMP, and when you re-enter DMS, the two rooms will be reset. This is called farming.

For more in-depth guides, check out the zOMG threads. These are only a few things you're generally expected to already know. 3nodding

By the way, for info on healer tanks and night frights, I recommend this thread.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:59 pm
Good luck to anyone who is cl 10.

I'm about halfway there...

sweatdrop  

days we loose

Unbeatable Werewolf

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:10 pm
I love DMS... I just wish I couldve gotten the blood amulet when it was out ;_;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:23 am
I prefer farming most of the time :3  

Aiding

Dapper Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
13: zOMG!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash