Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:03 pm
User Imagen - name ;; 
Astera Disona.
[astera - taken from maaaannyy words from maaanny different languages from one word: blacksmith
disona - taken from the word discord(based on the greek goddess Discordia) translated into Drmanian(disonans)

b - blood color ;; #367550 - ▆▆▆▆▆▆

g- gender ;; Female.

s - symbol ;; User Image

p - personality ;; Astera is rather... Bitchy, to put it bluntly. She loves to tease and poke lowbloods, make fun of them, make them feel bad— make them squirm. Why, exactly, is this? Many would love to know, to use it as something to tease her for, but as she hides it so well, she can easily loose suspicion from others and replace that suspicion with anger and annoyance. Besides, if no one likes her, than no one should care, right?

She hates her appearence, her blood color, her dyslexia, and last but not least, her imperfection. Her body is quite developed, which makes her feel awkward with others of the same age level. Sure, she might have just been over developed with some weird teeth, but her body was just— ugh. Although she pretends to take pride in her body and overall appearence, she actually does not and hates it, wishing she were different. Someone else.

Her blood color is so inferior. She teases, insults, and sometimes even kills the lowbloods to make herself feel better so she doesn't have to feel bad everytime she looks in a mirror. Her not being able to read well and refusing to do it after she tries even once has limited her capacity to learn more, making her have to try things without any help from a book and have to strain herself to understand a simple text. Sorry, Tigerdad, for the bad meal! I couldn't understand the recipe book! Although she is very mean and basically horrid to lowerbloods, she is actually quite fond of their blood color. The color red is... How do you say it? Oh yeah, passionate. She would sometimes cut a redbloods life short just because she wants to see the color... Not that she'd ever admit it! Her stubbornness wouldn't allow her to. She would probably go by her first motto: "Deny, deny, deny."

To higherbloods, though, she doesn't insult them, but instead somewhat respects them. She still speaks in her snarky attitude though, and might let slip a rude or hateful comment. Although, if one of them insults her for no valid reason or thinks of themselves as highasses, she gets into a rampage, her temper flying loose. She does NOT like to be insulted, no matter WHO. If it's a higherblood, she'll fight with them. If it's a lowerblood(which it sometimes is) she'll kill them. Straight out kill them, unless they run or beat her. If they run SHE WILL FIND THEM AND KILL THEM. Because they are a coward. If they beat her, she actually will be either insulted or loyal like a dog, for low and highbloods respectively.

Being a blacksmith is her best talent— she loves to create and craft things with her own hands. But it needs to be in a way that she can release her anger— slamming down the heated metal with

s - strengths ;;

• • • > "character quote here!"
stubborn ; character info here

• • • > "Come at me, lowblood, I'll beat ya to a pulp!"
confident ; Astera has the confidence of a bull— she is always sure that'll she'll get anything she wants

• • • > "SHUT. UP."
powerful voice ; With her nasel and boastful voice, who can't stop and listen to it

• • • > "What're you talkin' about, the hammer isn't heavy!"
fit ; After carrying around all those 90 pound sledgehammers and anvil's around the weapon store, Astera's gotten a decent amount of muscle.

f - flaws ;;

• • • > "Just leave me alone, a*****e." antisocial ; Due to her always fretting about her appearence and generally being an all around b***h to half the population, not to mention how she feels extremely awkward around others, she, most of the time, keeps to herself. She doesn't have many friends compared to others, and when she does any, they usually get fed up with her childishness and leave her soon after.

• • • > "So your lusus died! Get over it, you bulgelicker! It's not that big of a deal. You can grow up by yourself, you don't really need it's help." blunt ; If she wants to you know something, she'll tell it to you straight out, no questions asked. Although they say the truth is the healthiest thing in a relationship, Aster takes it too far by adding her own snarky comment afterwards, especially if she cannot emphisize with the other troll.

• • • > "What did'ja just say? Huh, ya punk, repeat it!" can't control her anger ; She can't stand it when someone insults her, which is often. Sometimes it hurts her emotionally, but she puts up such a good facade that it's not visible. She instead makes it seem as if she's mad at them. She starts screaming at the other person, sometimes even lunging herself wholy at them, making a huge deal of something little. She bite and claws and grabs her overly large hammer, swinging it around and aiming to knock them out completely.

• • • > "Nonono, that goes here, you fool!" perfectionist ; Perfect. Everything has to be perfect. Organized. Correctly crafted. Perfect. she can't stand being in a dirty place— hard to find things, where does she sit, what is this thing on the floor?? If she ever entered a place where everything was all over the place, the poor troll would probably freak out, and clean the place spotless, organizing things from one place to another and fixing what needs to be fixed.

w - weapon ;; Astera uses a sledgehammer as a weapon, sometimes lugging around a ball-peen hammer as well. What better weapon then the one you use at work?

a - appearance ;; physical - Aster has horns that curve up, leaving a sharp point as they curved down. They reach toward eye level, first thick on top, then thin on the bottom. She has a rather small and pointed nose, with big, sharp teeth that are hard to talk around, so if she talks fast, it's hard to understand and she might just spit at you— BY ACCIDENT! They resemble her lusus's teeth— a sabertooth tiger. She has curly and thin black hair that she has spent sweeps growing, pulling all the way below where her belly button would be if she had one.

clothes - She usually wears a black, v neck sleeveless shirt with her sign emblazened on it's middle. A short, dark greenish tight vest that reaches to right under her volouptus breasts, making them push out. Dark brown shortshorts occupy her hips, and are on her feet. She has a silver leg bracelet, crafted by the b***h herself, which she placed on her left leg just for show.

h - home ;; The city is where I live! I get more publicity there anyways, hehehe!

l - lusus ;; Aster's lusus is a sabertoothed tiger that, right after finding her as a kid, challenged her to a fight. She obviously accepted like the fighter and troublemaker she is, even though she had been extremely tired after finding her way out of that dreaded cavern. They wrestled and fought, and after a few seconds doing this, her pinned her down roughly. She growled and knew that she had lost. After, they got up and fought again. Tigerdad is somesort of a rival to Aster— he always beats her in all her fights

p - power ;; If you count being extremely talented in the arts of crafting jewelry and swords a power, then yes, yes! I do have a power, hehehehe! : ) =  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:54 am
FANART:

| x | x | x | x | x |  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:55 am
changes ;
feb 19th 2012 - changed pictures and sign.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:13 am
remember trolls have 6 letter long first and last names, you need to cut hers down by one letter each! :O  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Galaxa13

Welcoming Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:15 am
She'll need some work, for sure, but here's some starting tips. Take out the reference to Trollian. How you have it written it seems like there once was Trollian, but now there isn't. There never was so she should have no knowledge of it in any form. She can't be glad there is no Trollian if she has never heard of it. She couldn't have fainted from talking to her friends via Trollian if there was never that system to communicate with.

I wouldn't say teasing/hurting lowbloods is a strength. It's more like a hobby. I would think of another strength she could have to replace that. Maybe she's really clever? Moving on to her flaws, I wouldn't say her nails are a flaw themselves. More like her flaw is going berserk when her nails break. Still, it seems odd that she would be so obsessed with her nails when it seems she can make perfectly fine blades.

This leads me to wonder about this. You mention she makes daggers and swords for her work, but don't elaborate. I don't know if you meant to do that later, but it would be good to explain what exactly her work is. How did she get into this craft? Does she enjoy it?

I hope this helps. =3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:47 am
Where is the Lusus section?

Aside from that, everything I Wanted to say Gal's already addressed :3 Though, could you elaborate on her personality? All I'm getting from that is 'masochist' and not much more. Unless you want her to be a flat, 2D character, she needs more than that. Everything else you have in your post elaborates *slightly* her personality more than her actual post on the topic :U Include all of the character tidbits about how she acts in that section, too.  

Aesceus

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

AnimeJet

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:53 am
Short notes:

She would not have OCD, she would just be a perfectionist. OCD requires rituals she is compulsed to preform, if she had to polish her sword 30 times every day or something that's OCD, but you even said she just wants things perfect so that's just a perfectionist. Which isn't necessarily a flaw depending on how it manifests. If she just wants everything to be top quality that sounds more like a positive than negative..

And for her work outfit, if she were a perfectionist i don't think she would wear baggy pants she would trip over, this mean the pants are not perfect and they would develop tears from being stepped on, again not perfect?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:15 pm
Galaxa13

actually, there was an internet and trollian, it was taken down very recently. i need to get on writing out the information thread detailing the reasons behind the lack of internet. ' w '  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Application Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas