Teth - Teal blood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i Pervert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:49 am
User Image

Oh really? I wasn't aware that BITCHFACE WHOREPANTIES was an acceptable name. But if you so insist-

User Image

>Try again.

User Image

Your name is TETH SALIM.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:50 am
Name: Teth Salim

Blood colour: Teal (#008080 give or take a couple of shades)

Symbol: Phoenician "T"

Personality: Teth has a positive view on everything, even when the not everything deserves to be seen in such a light. Cleaning, cooking, playing, catching, killing... She is very, very sure that no matter what the thing is there will always be something admirable about it. Despite her positive thinking, she’s only positive about what’s happen in the present, not the future. Planning, hoping, and dreaming are just silly, wasteful efforts. Well at least they give you a good feeling? She's very enthusiastic about everything she does. Unfortunately she does very little. Partially due to laziness and partially due to insecurities, Teth usually stays in the confines of her hive with her Lusus, sort of lazing around.

When she talks to people, even those she's friends with, she has a habit of speaking very quickly and quietly, making hard to understand her. She gets pretty irritated when people mishear her or don't hear her at all and she goes into a little hitting flurry. But Teth is a small troll and doesn't really do much damage no matter how made she gets.

Most of her insecurities can be blamed on her third horn. Some trolls she knows would go around, flaunting it. She, on the other hand, couldn’t hate it more if she tried. She hopes with all her hope that some day she will outgrow it or something. But that’s wishful thinking, which is dangerous thinking.

On top of all those little flaws she calls her personality she really has an affinity for lights. Or rather, she really enjoys extinguishing lights. In fact she will go as far as to harm herself to see a light disappear. Her hive is full of fireflies that she takes joy in killing, but more just seem to take their place, go figure.

Strengths:
>Hiding: She’s very good at hiding in little nooks and crannies. She finds comfort and security in small, undetectable places. Nobody can see her third horn and judge her after all. After sweeps of looking for little places to hide, she has a knack for finding them now.

>Headstrong: If she wants to get something done she will get that done. God forbid you try to get in her way. Serious consequences could occur. Seriously fatal consequences.

Flaws:
>Extinguishing Lights: She will go as far as to harm herself in order to extinguish lights. She is pretty sure that her blind eye was a result of this, but she doesn’t seem to remember all that well.

>As Good As Blind: Her right eye is completely blind from an accident that she can’t quite recall. Her left eye is severely near sighted. She tries to play it off like she has perfectly fine eyesight, but that never fails to fail.

>Overly Positive Outlook: She can sometimes convince herself that even terrible actions and things can be beneficial. She can also be easily manipulated into believing that things are more “for the greater good” than they actually are.

Weapon: Teth’s weapon is veil-type. She’s comfortable with anything from scarves to veils to bed sheets to table cloths and anything in-between.

Appearance: She is a tiny little troll with teal blood. Teth’s name came from the sign on her symbol: the cross-in-a-circle is the Phoenician letter "T" also pronounced Teth. It means unknown. Or that's what she'd like to believe. What's a Phoenician anyway? Sounds like a snack!

Her outfit is a black overly large sweater dress with her symbol on the front. She also wraps a fairly large, fluffy teal scarf around her shoulders. She doesn’t even wear pants! Who needs those silly things anyway? She has leggings. Those are adorable and totally not pants! She must wear teal shoes. Her poor feet can't handle Alternia's rough ground.

Teth purposefully outgrew your bangs in order to hide her stupid eyes. It works pretty well. With or without them she’s more or less blind. She has long hair, but it’s already hot as it is with all that clothes so she keeps it up in a messy bun. Her two normal horns curl down towards her face while her stupid unicorn horn sticks out from the middle of her bangs.

She has an slight overbite with three teeth poking out over her lips. It irritates Teth sometimes since she bites herself a lot, but she's gotten over it... kind of.

Home: Teth has lived by the lake for as long as she can remember, but then again she doesn’t remember quite a few things. Her hive suits her very well. Part of her hive is above ground while the rest is under. The part above ground is more of a parlor. The remaining portion of her hive goes underground to under the lake. At night, the lake gives off an eerie glow from all the fireflies Teth keeps captive.

Lusus: Teth’s lusus is one fat numbat. There’s a little nub on its forehead, a lot like a horn. She feels like her lusus is mocking her sometimes. Yeah, look at him laying down all the time, sleeping. Teth notices that he goes out at night all the time. She’s tried to follow him before but only ended up getting lost in the forest. He does come back in the mornings, though, so she assumes all is well. Sometimes she finds him matted with colorful blood. Huh, weird.

Power: N/A  

i Pervert

i Pervert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:51 am
>Teth: Explain more about yourself.

User Image

You have an assortment of interests. However, they all seem to involve LIGHTS. You just can't seem to get enough of EXTINGUISHING LIGHT. You will go as far as to PHYSICALLY HARM YOURSELF in order to see a light disappear. Your hive's has one primary source of light... rather, sourceS of light: fireflies. There must be THOUSANDS OF THESE ******** flying around your place!

Because of an UNKNOWN ACCIDENT, you are BLIND in your right eye. But that's okay because you still have a functioning left eye. Well... it's kind of functioning. NEAR SIGHTED, functioning. Same difference. You pretend that you don't have any visual defects at all... and fail horribly.

Unlike most trolls, you have THREE HORNS. And instead of flaunting it like an absolute douche bag you actually ABSOLUTELY HATE IT. You wish very much for it to disappear some day. But you know that's just wishful thinking at best. And that's dangerous thinking.

Your trolltag is questionableFlicker and you tendtospeakveryquicklyandwithoutspacesbecauseyou're
nottoosureifpeoplewanttohearthingsfroma3-hornedfreak
soyougottamakesurethattheyreaditallatonce
but.If.You.Have.To.You.Will.Slow.Down.For.Them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:41 am
quick note, horns don't grow back, only teeth :>
also not sue if you're adding the information for yourself, but there is no trollian in this setting, so no trolltag is nessecay  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

i Pervert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:19 pm
Alright thanks. :'3 I've edited!

And yeah, the second post is just extra info, but thanks for that heads up!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:06 am
Okay crit time!!!

Strengths:

[NOTE] You only have 2 strengths, increase this to three to match your flaws please.]

Hiding: I like this because i think its cute!! At least if something big and nastier comes along she can hide herself away in safety!

Headstrong: I would like a bit more detail about this. She seems to clash a little which such a positive happy attitude yet she is willing to rip someone head off if they get in her way. Will she ever have friends if they know she will turn on them in an instant?

Flaws:

Being blind: Isn't always a bad thing in the Troll universe! As many have been able to adapt the loss of this sense to improve others so they can get around just as well using smell, taste and touch. I can image a few trolls seeing her as 'useless' but I dont think every troll would consider it to be a major flaw. If anything you must expand on this, how does she get around with being half blind? Instead does her act of 'seeing' through her other sense be something that would annoy other trolls?

Extinguishing Lights: Again this isn't really a flaw as it stands, yeah its an annoying habit that other trolls will find hard to abide by without tying her down and telling her to stop. Fill it out more, make it so its almost an OCD type of flaw, which of course brings with it a lot of problems in itself. I like how she will put herself into harms ways to extinguish these lights, almost like she has a death wish! ALSO what happens when she has killed off all the lights? Does she just sit there happily?? I mean that must be bad for her because being blind she will end up in total darkness! Does she prefer that? Again is it because the lights hurt her eyes? Trolls will defiantly find that annoying if they have to speak to her in a dark room all the time!!!

Positive outlook: The way you have written this I would change it to being gullible. She seems to be easily misled and trusting of others because of this positive attitude. There will be trolls who will manipulate her when finding this flaw. After all most trolls are out for themselves! If they can exploit someone they shall do it!!

Over all summary

Ok you have good ground work for a very 'sweet' troll with quirky traits, i must admit though she does seem to clash with her happy/positive outlook but then is prepared to destroy people if they get in her way. Wouldn't she see the positive side of this? In all sense that includes patiences, why would she suddenly fly of the handle? I think it needs some more work before getting stamp but I do like her. I think if anything you should lean more towards the sweet, gullible (maybe almost a push-over) type of troll instead of someone who is happy and see beauty every where but will kill you if you piss her off. It just doesn't mix too well.

matisha

Business Vampire

i Pervert

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:39 am
Ah, thank you Mati for the critique!
I agree with most of what you're saying, but the rest of it makes me realize I need to explain her personality more precisely.

I'll tighten her up her personality a bit more when I find the time to. :]

Thanks again!  
Application Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces