Submit

Mikamore_Isararo

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:27 am
So basicly this is what happened.
The last 6 months of my life I have been head over heels in love with this man. He told me that he was in love with me as well.
However due to some difficultys we had to wait before we could go public with our relationship. He told me he was in love with me and I ment so much to him, he would wait. That I was worth it.
Yesterday I long onto facebook and see he has a girlfriend, they have been going back and forth for about a month now.
And now He won't even talk to me.
I've never felt my heart break in my chest. I've never felt such worthlessness. I gave him my entire heart and he crushed it like it ment absolutly nothing to him. I've been crying my eyes out since then. Can someone PLEASE give me some advice. I feel so hurt its almost making me sick.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 am
aww you poor thing *hugs*
i can't believe why twats do that its so wrong and hurtful
how he treat you forget the b*****d you deserve better
i know the pain your going through but with yours it a clean cut just forget about him and you will heal quicker smile
coz hes not gave a thought about you and hes ashamed to speak to you  

thackest2k_TFWR2

Relentless Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:36 am

Cut off all contact with him. He is a lying duchebag and you do not need a person like that in your life. You are to good for him and he deserves neither your friendship or your forgiveness.

If you know his new girlfriend I might suggest messaging her to warn her of the kind of slime her new boyfriend is. But only do that if you and she are ALREADY acquainted with one another and are on semi-friendly terms, otherwise you'll just sound like a jealous ex-lover. But if you don't know the woman at all then just ignore them both. Its not worth the trouble.

Take him off your Facebook friends so that he cannot see your posts and you cannot see his.
Delete his number from your phone.
Delete his e-mail from your e-mail contacts.
Take him off any other friends list for any other online sites you both might be members of.
Do not contact him for at LEAST six months.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:57 am
@thackest2k_TFWR2:

I've been trying to forget him. It just seems like the more you try the more you remember. I deleted all the songs on my I-pod that we made our songs and I'm still struggling to cut clean because it just happened. But I certainly am trying. It just hurts because I know your right. He's not gonna give me a second thought meanwhile he is my every thought. ~hugs back~ Thank you for the advice though.

@Renkon Root

I don't know his new girl friend at all so I won't be able to tell her.
And I'm trying desprately to delete him but it feels like deleting him would hurt more than keeping friends with him and still having some contact with him. I know it would only torture me, but it's just hard to press the delete button. So far the only thing I've accomplished is deleting out songs from my I-pod. If you have even gone through this, how did you find the strength to finally press delete?  

Mikamore_Isararo

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:06 am
Mikamore_Isararo
@Renkon Root

I don't know his new girl friend at all so I won't be able to tell her.
And I'm trying desprately to delete him but it feels like deleting him would hurt more than keeping friends with him and still having some contact with him. I know it would only torture me, but it's just hard to press the delete button. So far the only thing I've accomplished is deleting out songs from my I-pod. If you have even gone through this, how did you find the strength to finally press delete?

My lover just recently dumped me from my (now ex-)bestfriend, so I know exactly what you're going through.

It was very difficult to work up the resolve to erases the b*****d from my life. I would take him off my Facebook but then he's send me a new Friend Request and I'd accept without pause. He said he still wanted me in his life which gave me false hope that we could still get back together once he got my friend out of his system. He told me he was unsure what kind of relationship he wanted with me (romantic to just friends) but he told his other friends that he only thought of me a nothing more than another one of the guys. He played with my emotions and strung me along until I was at my breaking point and I attempted suicide.

After that I took things seriously. Since taking him off my friends list on Facebook wasn't working, I deleted my entire Facebook account instead. I do not call him, I have deleted his number from my phone. I do not email him, I have deleted his email from my computer. Likewise, I do not speak to my friend either. Instead of deleting her number I changed her name in my contacts so that when it rings the phone will say "b***h! Do Not Pick Up!" and I will just ignore the call.

It wasn't easy and I still go through bouts where I want to speak to one of them, but I know that I'll only be hurting myself in the long run.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:23 am
Renkon Root

My lover just recently dumped me from my (now ex-)bestfriend, so I know exactly what you're going through.

It was very difficult to work up the resolve to erases the b*****d from my life. I would take him off my Facebook but then he's send me a new Friend Request and I'd accept without pause. He said he still wanted me in his life which gave me false hope that we could still get back together once he got my friend out of his system. He told me he was unsure what kind of relationship he wanted with me (romantic to just friends) but he told his other friends that he only thought of me a nothing more than another one of the guys. He played with my emotions and strung me along until I was at my breaking point and I attempted suicide.

After that I took things seriously. Since taking him off my friends list on Facebook wasn't working, I deleted my entire Facebook account instead. I do not call him, I have deleted his number from my phone. I do not email him, I have deleted his email from my computer. Likewise, I do not speak to my friend either. Instead of deleting her number I changed her name in my contacts so that when it rings the phone will say "b***h! Do Not Pick Up!" and I will just ignore the call.

It wasn't easy and I still go through bouts where I want to speak to one of them, but I know that I'll only be hurting myself in the long run.

Alright, then if you say not speaking with him will help, then I will do my best.
It's already getting kinda hard cuz he just logged onto Meebo and its takeing everything I am not to just type in how much I love him in the box.
I know this certainly won't help my cutting problem. But I will have to just get myself a box of tissues and start deleting. This already painful enough I have a feeling it isn't gonna get better until I get it over with.  

Mikamore_Isararo

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thackest2k_TFWR2

Relentless Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:45 pm
Mikamore_Isararo
@thackest2k_TFWR2:

I've been trying to forget him. It just seems like the more you try the more you remember. I deleted all the songs on my I-pod that we made our songs and I'm still struggling to cut clean because it just happened. But I certainly am trying. It just hurts because I know your right. He's not gonna give me a second thought meanwhile he is my every thought. ~hugs back~ Thank you for the advice though.

if he had talked this though with you it would have been a softer blow
++with me 10% was my ex's fault the rest was the mother *beep*ing piece of 5hit her ex's fault bloody deacon id shove that cross so far up his a** it still wouldn't make his heart pure++

she told me about him and who he was and warned him not to interact with her coz she was supervisor on a kids church camping trip and so was he
** years ago he proposed to her and she turned him down**
if i lived in the usa or could have got across i would but something went off when she couldn't contact me coz of theres no internet in the woods
she came back she told me he reproposed and she didn't know what to do then he put pressure on said some s**t then he fcuking took her
im hurt depressed heartbroken/heartnuked but im not pissed at her she was sorry for breaking up and didn't want to hurt me that was the last thing she wanted to do but i respect her i helped her with her ordeal with a moronic ex and got her happy again to me she was my angel and still is and i even told her if that ******** hurts her emotionally mentally or physically if im in another relationship or not 1 email and god won't save him when im done with him

3 years on im still a wreak im hiding in the shadows that deacon has created a monster within side of me im still in pain i have no respect to the religious staff members

i dont want this to happen to you it is a nasty burden to carry and i carry alone  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:42 am
Mikamore_Isararo
So basicly this is what happened.
The last 6 months of my life I have been head over heels in love with this man. He told me that he was in love with me as well.
However due to some difficultys we had to wait before we could go public with our relationship. He told me he was in love with me and I ment so much to him, he would wait. That I was worth it.
Yesterday I long onto facebook and see he has a girlfriend, they have been going back and forth for about a month now.
And now He won't even talk to me.
I've never felt my heart break in my chest. I've never felt such worthlessness. I gave him my entire heart and he crushed it like it ment absolutly nothing to him. I've been crying my eyes out since then. Can someone PLEASE give me some advice. I feel so hurt its almost making me sick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFNvNB_f8Kw this song usaly helps me...  

Vozon

Mikamore_Isararo

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:49 am
dark gabe1221

Thank you so much, I've been listening to that song sence you showed it to me. 3nodding Its a big help  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:38 am
Mikamore_Isararo
dark gabe1221

Thank you so much, I've been listening to that song sence you showed it to me. 3nodding Its a big helpyour welcome  

Vozon

LynnFall

Dapper Elder

10,915 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:54 pm
When I broke up with my ex it actually helped to think of all the pain I had to go through because of him, it helped me move on and cut ties knowing how much better off I'd be without him in my life, and that there'd be someone out there who'd love me and treat me much better.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:55 pm
good advice for you is for someone to be straight up with you. ******** that guy, he's not worth the tears you have cried. He obviously isn't good soo he can lick his gf' d**k. Just know that one day he's gonna realise that he messed up in leaving you and you're gonna have a soo much better guy. smile  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

A need to vent/help others

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces