Submit

VaIhaIIaFaIIs

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:07 pm
So, I see a lot of sexual stuff in the threads... that's cool I guess, but doesn't anyone want to talk about anything interesting other then tits and v****a?
Like... why are you attracted to the same gender, not sexually, or like... when did you find out that you were the way you are? Or are you comfortable with being the way you are around other people?

Stuff like that....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:41 pm
I think I'm attracted to girls because a lot of girls seem to be more understanding and they usually know what a girl really wants and how she wants to be treated. I realized I liked girls in 5th grade but never really understood it until 8th grade when one of my other friends was talking about how she is bisexual and she explained it to me. I would say that I am comfortable with who I am and how I act around people. I don't try to hide who I am and if someone asks me if I'm bisexual I don't deny it. smile  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

Rianoc

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:58 am
I noticed that too. But you have to remember some of them are about 14-18. The maturity levels are going to differ greatly in some aspects.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:48 am
Steve I Burnside
I noticed that too. But you have to remember some of them are about 14-18. The maturity levels are going to differ greatly in some aspects.

I know how old they are and how they act, that's why I made my own thread, lol. It's a little stereotypical to assume all people in that age range are purely obsessed with sex, though most of them are, I try to have some faith in the younger generations.  

VaIhaIIaFaIIs

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rianoc

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:00 pm
You'll have to excuse me I lost a lot of my faith in humanity as I grew older.
:B

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:14 pm
I realized I was bi when I had a crush on my best friend. I thought I was les until I met my fiance. We both agree on girls I can have relationships with. I don't usually tell people I'm bi unless I know them well.  

a-little-piggy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items