Reply post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you
i need advice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Vampire Vladimir Tod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:29 pm
I have a Gf but like i dont trust her the only thing that she has on her profile is her and a background it makes me worry who she is talking to who her friends are everything and when i ask her about it she gets mad and acts like she is doing something i dont know what do to, i like to have a good time and do dirty things but she seems to not want to do any of it. i dont know what to do please help  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:54 pm
Half Vampire Vladimir Tod
I have a Gf but like i dont trust her the only thing that she has on her profile is her and a background it makes me worry who she is talking to who her friends are everything and when i ask her about it she gets mad and acts like she is doing something i dont know what do to, i like to have a good time and do dirty things but she seems to not want to do any of it. i dont know what to do please help

Do you mean she won't tell you even the simplest things about herself? It sounds a little suspicious to me, but I'm not exactly sure since my viewpoint is filtered through you. If she is as uncomfortable with sharing as you say, I might ask her directly why she doesn't want to respond. Why doesn't she trust you enough even about small things? You can't expect to trust someone else if they don't trust you.  

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items