That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

so how are you ???

I'm pretty fine, and yourself?

sleepy is all

Your tired?

yes i was up all night with a kitten who thinks im her mom lol but im all better now <3.

Wait literally?
That's good.

yes she rys to find milk on me its kinda cute but weird lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:22 pm
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

sleepy is all

Your tired?

yes i was up all night with a kitten who thinks im her mom lol but im all better now <3.

Wait literally?
That's good.

x3awww  

SVMV

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:11 am
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome

Maybe they are lonely in the friend department too. I mean why else would they have all that time on their hands?

Thats true, but then again they can still do something about it. Like either just let it go, or confront their situation with the person.

That would then mean they have the guts to admit they have a problem. Most can't even do that let alone try to make things better for themselves in the long run. It's actually quite sad.

Well when you put it like that its does sound pretty sad.

The truth can be actually sad. People should just grow up and try to better themselves or the future of their own lives and loved ones lives. But that would only mean a miracle.
This topic is actually quite depressing if you think about it. Hmm... Brighten the mood with...

"Meow" said the black spotted red dog-monkey-potomus to the purple animatronic duck of doom, while talking about the flying dinosaur monkey zombie. biggrin

Lmao!
You just made my day!
Thank you!

Hehe. :3 I'm gla I could make your day.
No need to thank me. I live making people smile, laugh, and happy.
That's all I want in life. c:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:05 am
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome

That would then mean they have the guts to admit they have a problem. Most can't even do that let alone try to make things better for themselves in the long run. It's actually quite sad.

The truth can be actually sad. People should just grow up and try to better themselves or the future of their own lives and loved ones lives. But that would only mean a miracle.
This topic is actually quite depressing if you think about it. Hmm... Brighten the mood with...

"Meow" said the black spotted red dog-monkey-potomus to the purple animatronic duck of doom, while talking about the flying dinosaur monkey zombie. biggrin

Lmao!
You just made my day!
Thank you!

Wow so weird how we have so much in common.
Thats me as well.
I care for the better of my friends and Family. and ofcourse to make them happy. Even if I am not.  

SVMV

weapon-of-love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:10 pm
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

sleepy is all

Your tired?

Wait literally?
That's good.

x3awww

yes -hugs-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:29 pm
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

Wait literally?
That's good.

x3awww

yes -hugs-

-Huggles- x3  

SVMV

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:34 am
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome

Lmao!
You just made my day!
Thank you!

Thats me as well.
I care for the better of my friends and Family. and ofcourse to make them happy. Even if I am not.

We do? smile That's interesting.
Yeah that's how it is for me.
Haha and when friends find out I'm not happy because I'm too worry about their happiness they get all "RAwR RaWR" at me. Hehe.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:28 pm
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome

Lmao!
You just made my day!
Thank you!

Thats me as well.

Haha and when friends find out I'm not happy because I'm too worry about their happiness they get all "RAwR RaWR" at me. Hehe.

I know right? xD
Exactly! They are all like
"You need to stop caring for us so much and care for yourself."
I'm just like,
"No!"
x3
I just care about them so much. I can't imagine myself not being there for them.  

SVMV

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:17 pm
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome

Lmao!
You just made my day!
Thank you!

Thats me as well.

I know right? xD
I'm just like,
"No!"
x3
I just care about them so much. I can't imagine myself not being there for them.

I know~!!!
They just don't see how much dedication we have to protect them and make sure they are happy. We give it everything we have so they don't have to have such a hard life. So they are always cared for and loved. They don't understand that as long as they are happy that's all we need. They mean the world to us. I couldn't see myself with out my friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome

Thats me as well.

I know right? xD
I'm just like,
"No!"
x3

I know~!!!
They just don't see how much dedication we have to protect them and make sure they are happy. We give it everything we have so they don't have to have such a hard life. So they are always cared for and loved. They don't understand that as long as they are happy that's all we need. They mean the world to us. I couldn't see myself with out my friends.

You my friend are amazing!
Its so weird how a like we are.
I agree with you full on!
In most cases it makes me happy to make them happy. Same goes when I'm not happy and the second I see there smile on there faces I'm like on auto-smile. xD
They are the reason why am who I am right now. I'm nothing without them. They aren't friends they are family and I live everyday for them.  

SVMV

les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces