Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
New charity starting out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momo the peachy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:53 am
I have decided to start out a new, small charity, which is based on Booty Grab. Come and check out my profile for more info. It is written in the 'About Me' Section for now, but I may move the small charity into the guild, or make a small thread about it in the charity section of the forums.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:09 am
I've been thinking of doing something very similar, myself, but with multiple rounds of BG. I was inspired by purplewiz's 7 tanks a week challenge. [Where you grab 7 tanks and donate the acquired amount to the giveaway it's affiliated with.]

Thus I would love to participate as a donor.  

FyoraSilverwolf

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

momo the peachy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:17 am
FyoraSilverwolf
I've been thinking of doing something very similar, myself, but with multiple rounds of BG. I was inspired by purplewiz's 7 tanks a week challenge. [Where you grab 7 tanks and donate the acquired amount to the giveaway it's affiliated with.]

Yeah, it's nice to give a little something to those who have been questing. smile You are more than welcome to participate as a donor, if you wish. Do you think I should make an official thread about it? I would need to geta thread layout, and it would take a while, but would be worth it in the end. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:20 am
momo the peachy
FyoraSilverwolf

Yeah, it's nice to give a little something to those who have been questing. smile You are more than welcome to participate as a donor, if you wish. Do you think I should make an official thread about it? I would need to geta thread layout, and it would take a while, but would be worth it in the end. smile

I think so. I feel like it should be a number greater than one grab though, possibly? Or you're going to need a much longer list if you have multiple donors. And a way to keep track of who has received what or something... >.>

Maybe talk to people who have charities to get advice on structure?  

FyoraSilverwolf

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

momo the peachy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:23 am
FyoraSilverwolf
momo the peachy
FyoraSilverwolf

I think so. I feel like it should be a number greater than one grab though, possibly? Or you're going to need a much longer list if you have multiple donors. And a way to keep track of who has received what or something... >.>

Maybe talk to people who have charities to get advice on structure?

I might do that, thanks for the tip. :3 I will start major setting up tomorrow or maybe the next day, I may be going out tomorrow. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:21 am
It's a thoughtful idea and I will be happy to participate. 4laugh  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash