Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Soi's journal... gah! just be skinny already

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:27 pm
heart heart Welcome heart heart

Yo~! God, so I've been a member on Gaia for seven years. 7? really am I getting old? crying

I came back here two years ago at 198, and managed to make it down to 160, but as of right now I'm 170lbs. I'm pretty proud that I've maintained my weight loss for two years. But I'm angry that I just can't seem to shake these last 35 lbs.

About Me

Basics
Height :: 5'6" // Highest Weight :: 198lbs // Starting Weight :: 170lbs // Sex :: Female
Hair :: black // Skin :: glow in the dark

Rewards: Because we all need a little encouragement to go on.

5 lbs - A book~!
10 lbs - Hair Cut~!
15 lbs - $30 worth of clothing~!
20 lbs - Hair dye~!
25 lbs - New Jeans~!
30 lbs - Tattoo~!
35 lbs - Night out on the town~!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:33 pm
So I learned something today, just because it's subway doesn't mean it's healthy. lol sweatdrop stressed gonk

I pretty much have been ordering the worst sandwich possible. I love the chicken, bacon ranch. Don't order it, well not unless you wanna kiss 750 calories goodbye.... FOR A 6 INCH!

I didn't weigh myself in this morning, but I was around 170lbs, and since it's such a nice even number, let's just start there.  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:53 am
Alright so I weighed in at 168lbs even. heart

had starbucks fruit and cheese for breakfast. 500 calories gonk

then my boyfriend took me out for chinese. Curry chicken, don't know, don't wanna know.

hahaha, and this is why i don't loose weight. rofl I know the problem, my will power is just in the negatives right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:39 am
I've been a bad little dieter lately. Ate mcdonalds for breakfast yesterday, and then munched out on some pita chips and hummus with the bf.

Today I'm 169.0.... grrr, though yesterday i was 169.2, so it's a some what of a loss, and at least i'm still in the 160's.

food:
carmal quaker crackers.... 90 cals
pita chips w/ hummus.......150 cals  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:55 am
back at 169.0lbs. I was up to 172 earlier this week thanks to t.o.m., but thankfully it came back down.

I really want to be down to 160 by the end of the month, big concert I have to go to, and I don't want to be the biggest girl there. Lol.

Today:

bk - slice of toast with peanut butter (150 cals)

snack -

Lunch -

snack -

dinner -

Workout ///
40 minute walk with the dog  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:55 am
As the semester gets closer to ending, I have more and more stuff to do and find it hard to keep track of what I eat.

I haven't even been getting more then 5 hours of sleep a night. A common factor that can lead to weight gain. crying

Needless to say I'm still hovering around 170. GRRR I haven't even lost anything.

Definitely not drinking enough water, mostly running on coffee to keep me going. lol i need to change some things.

So today I have had 4 out of 8 glasses of water already. Trying to get a head start before work.

And for breakfast had about 350 cals.

At work we're having a party today...... I will be strong! scream  

Soi Tsuba

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas