Reply les/bi paradise
I just came out to my boyfriend.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Fabulous Huffleslut

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:07 pm
I've known I was bisexual since I was young, like 11. I've only ever told one person, My best friend in middle school who told me she thought she liked girls also, but was actually just going through a phase.
In high school I had crushes on girls and guys but in the area in which live it's really not even acceptable to be gay so I just never pursued any of my crushes on girls.My junior year I met the one, a guy and I decided I just would never have to tell anyone I was bisexual.

I have been with the same man for 4 years, we are getting married next fall and It has been eating me away inside that i haven't told him so two nights ago. We were lying in bed and I told him.

He said he was completely fine with it but I can't help feeling he's not. I came from a home of specifically Bisexual hate. My mother also would say people who were bisexual we're using it as an excuse to be sluts. I never believed her but her hate always hurt me so terribly.

Sorry for going on I just really needed someplace to get all of this out. Thanks Girls.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:07 pm
Its okay dear, I was in your shoes and was very open about my sexuality and got s**t for it. you are who you are, and if he loves you he will love you for who you are. no one can change that. and the best you can hope for is he will understand that your going to have girls in your spank bank too. lol (lill joke)  

xxAxel Uchiha Hyugaxx

Shirtless Model

a-little-piggy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:32 pm
I hear people say that a lot about bisexuals and it really bugs me. stare I feel like they cannot judge others until they understand where they are coming from.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:54 pm
The Fabulous Huffleslut
I've known I was bisexual since I was young, like 11. I've only ever told one person, My best friend in middle school who told me she thought she liked girls also, but was actually just going through a phase.
In high school I had crushes on girls and guys but in the area in which live it's really not even acceptable to be gay so I just never pursued any of my crushes on girls.My junior year I met the one, a guy and I decided I just would never have to tell anyone I was bisexual.

I have been with the same man for 4 years, we are getting married next fall and It has been eating me away inside that i haven't told him so two nights ago. We were lying in bed and I told him.

He said he was completely fine with it but I can't help feeling he's not. I came from a home of specifically Bisexual hate. My mother also would say people who were bisexual we're using it as an excuse to be sluts. I never believed her but her hate always hurt me so terribly.

Sorry for going on I just really needed someplace to get all of this out. Thanks Girls.
Your mom sounds kind of mean... but I'm bi too, and I respect myself, so what your mom said is not true, and you seem old enough to say that to her. Don't be mean, just say something like "Listen, you have your beliefs, I have mine, but I'm not a slut and you need to exept that." You know, I mean, Jane Lynch and Ellen aren't sluts, and they are not bi, they are fricken lesbians. For your boyfriend, I would ask him in a "calm" voice something like,"Are you really ok with this?" And just be straight forward with him. If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be...

So yes, thats my opinion.  

User 32533777

KissKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:09 pm
My mother was the same way and one day i just blurted it out to her. She looked at me and said "Sweetie I'll love you no matter what." So maybe she'll be like that? And i know how it feels to think your lover isn't accepting of it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:33 pm
<3333333333333333333333333
I'm sorry your mother treated you like that, but don't let it influence your opinion of your boyfriend<3 if he says he's okay with it, you should believe him. if he loves you, he wont care about anything except being with you  

LittleMsRachelBerry

Mythic Mythicalme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:29 pm
There's a BIIIIIIG difference between bisexual and slutsexual. Pardon the term.

I'm very sorry you feel that way, and if your boyfriend cannot accept who you are, he isn't worth it. Its rather sad, if he can't... 4 years is a really long time to fall in love with someone.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, so don't think that this is something you should be ashamed of. Have a talk with him, if its worrying you. Honestly, if you're getting married, he surely loves you enough to accept you, and enough to talk it out even if he isn't.

Note that men as a general rule, and a bit slower and (pardon again) more stupid than women. He may just be sorta absorbing the news.

Good luck of course <3  
les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff