Alternative Scenery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:36 am
Yeah, ebay has basically turned into people buying s**t and complaining about it on paypal to get it for free.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:19 pm
Well, I usually go to the local train hobby shop and pick stuff up from there, but I also go to the local big-end hardware store for foam, plexiglass and balsa wood.  

Asmusei -Faceless Hunter-

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:10 pm
Drakeoss Dragoon
Well hoping this dosn't get me yelled at in other tounges but I found alot of my stuff at hobbie train stores, stumbled across one on a trip that was havign a closing out sale and got some very night rock and brick walls and about haft a dozen molds for different sized rocks and cliffs and about 4 2L cartons of this stuff called Mold-A_Scene Plaster it comes in powder form and you mix it yourself and pour if you have something like a mold or some way to make molds that would be a good way to make some nice stuff.

hope it helps
Train stores are awesome for scenery, especially trees, bushes, rocks, and the like.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:24 am
Lt. Brookman
Shipping is probably the reason it is a US only thing. I'd rather not use Feebay, too many assholes.
Of course, you know plenty of people in the US who'd be happy to ship stuff out to you. wink  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:32 am
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
Shipping is probably the reason it is a US only thing. I'd rather not use Feebay, too many assholes.
Of course, you know plenty of people in the US who'd be happy to ship stuff out to you. wink
Aye, that's true enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:21 pm
I recently got a box of my old stuff that includes a big Zvezda set of castle walls and towers, that are slightly smaller scale than 40k, but still big enough to work. I like the walls and towers because they're open on top with room for a firing line of infantry standing on them.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash