Submit

Madame_Raine

Wealthy Lover

15,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:38 pm
Let's cut right to the chase. I don't want to rant with the usual, "I hate my life" speech. No thats not the case. The point is that rationally, to me, i see no point to my life. It's not that I hate it. Perhaps i may regret some things, perhaps theres certain people who've made my life bitter and others who've made me smile. But the matter of fact is I hate what i've become. I can't change who I am, and so, I don't see a point to life if i'm going to be miserable about myself the rest of my life. If not for the fact that i'm scared of death, I would have killed myself already. If not for the fact that I hate pain, I would have cut myself. I'm not brave enough for that. I know that I am chronically depressed AND knowing that, refuse to go to a psychologist. Psychologists have never been able to help me because I lie so well that they think nothings wrong with me. I guess I'm stubborn like that... too proud to admit I have a problem. I've been depressed for two years, but have learned to wear masks so well that no one can tell. I'm afraid that soon, I'll be like a zombie, wandering around with no meaning, no purpose. And I certainly hope that I don't eat anyone if I rampage around as a zombie during the apocalypse. That would be horrific. <.< But, I'm getting off topic, aren't I? Oh yes, thats right. My self-hatred. Secretly, I despise myself. Yep, thats it. Summarizing the problem in a heartbeat. I'm practically trying to find a reason to living because killing myself is out of the question, i find that to be cowardly. I don't want to give my 'enemies' the satisfaction of giving up my existence on earth, and i shudder at the thought of dying. So, any advice? If not, it's okay. I understand if you didn't understand the meaning of my jumbled speech. Just thought I'd come out here and see if anyone could give me some advice. Thanks.

~ Miss Raine.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:17 pm
In all honesty, I think you need to look at the positive aspects in life.

Do good for people and then maybe you can see a point in living. Being involved in activities that create positive attitudes could vastly improve your outlook on life.  

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:30 pm
I see no point in living my life either. There's too much sadness, and grieving, and and disdain and fury in it. Ive considered killing myself, but ive been told that commiting suicide results in going to hell, and burning up in flames for all eternity is not exactly where i want to live my life.
but then again, i dont want to be happy. whenever i am, i just....end up sad. i dont know. maybe its depression? i know i need a therapist or something, someone to tell all my problems to, someone who cares. im tired of telling every single one of them to people that cant relate or dont listen(and sorry, i dont think i want to tell them out, and ive become so used to people judging me and my issues that ive become protective of them). i find through happiness in sadness, (thus, my username).
basically, your not alone, im here~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:38 pm
Frezeal
In all honesty, I think you need to look at the positive aspects in life.

Do good for people and then maybe you can see a point in living. Being involved in activities that create positive attitudes could vastly improve your outlook on life.

I tried this before, but it's just a temporary relief. Whenever I got home, I'd revert back to normal.  

Madame_Raine

Wealthy Lover

15,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Madame_Raine

Wealthy Lover

15,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:40 pm
radiant misery
I see no point in living my life either. There's too much sadness, and grieving, and and disdain and fury in it. Ive considered killing myself, but ive been told that commiting suicide results in going to hell, and burning up in flames for all eternity is not exactly where i want to live my life.
but then again, i dont want to be happy. whenever i am, i just....end up sad. i dont know. maybe its depression? i know i need a therapist or something, someone to tell all my problems to, someone who cares. im tired of telling every single one of them to people that cant relate or dont listen(and sorry, i dont think i want to tell them out, and ive become so used to people judging me and my issues that ive become protective of them). i find through happiness in sadness, (thus, my username).

It's nice to meet someone who relates. And yes, I understand your feelings. I've become protective of my issues too. Thus the masks and lying so that people don't know.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:53 pm
To both Madame_Raine and radiant misery

Everyone's life is worth living! emotion_bigheart There is bound to be some positive things happening in your life, sometimes we just put on blinders and ignore them because we are consumed in unhappiness.
It might sound silly, but I look in the mirror when I'm feeling down and smile the biggest smile ever. It always makes me laugh, and I forget the negative thoughts I had been thinking moments before.

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 pm
Cariella
To both Madame_Raine and radiant misery

Everyone's life is worth living! emotion_bigheart There is bound to be some positive things happening in your life, sometimes we just put on blinders and ignore them because we are consumed in unhappiness.
It might sound silly, but I look in the mirror when I'm feeling down and smile the biggest smile ever. It always makes me laugh, and I forget the negative thoughts I had been thinking moments before.

but there's one problem. i hate the look of my face in a mirror.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:02 pm
Madame_Raine
radiant misery

It's nice to meet someone who relates. And yes, I understand your feelings. I've become protective of my issues too. Thus the masks and lying so that people don't know.

im not alone heart  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

D1RTY C3X C3LL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:21 pm
Life, to me, is kinda like a novel.

I'm just stickin' around to know what happens in the end--that's what is keeping me here.

If you don't see a point in life, make one. Go on an adventure, make a lifetime goal.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:07 pm
AHAHHA. im not the only one (;
i don't really see a point in life either.
all i really see is that you work your a** off in school, get a job, live, and die.
but then i also see other things that are worth it like having fun with friends etc. sure it's not a point but it keeps me happy and to me that's what matters the most (:

EarlsGarden

Newbie Hunter

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:56 am
Why did you lie to your psychiatrists? They could have helped you. They might be able to help you change. You're so stubborn you would prefer to be sad?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:17 am
"A fool thinks himself to be wise,
but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
"

-William Shakespeare

What I Think..

User Image

I understand where you are all coming from. In fact, There is always at least one time in everyone's life where they question life. There might not have to be anything wrong, but the point is, as human beings, we never understand the actual work of life. We've actually never found the reason every single one of us is on this earth. But does that mean we should stop living? No. What if, on day you find out your reason on this earth? The fact is that earth is always changing. no two days are the exact same in existence. The world is slowly changing, and with it, you are. Just because you don't like yourself today doesn't mean tomorrow you won't find a new light. Issues always end up going away either by getting help, or eventually fixing themselves.

For instance, Last year was the worst of my life so far, I was depressed, and I had no reason to be. I became so depressed that my teachers began to notice and they sent me to the vice principle who sent me to a psychiatrist. Nothing helped. Eventually I became so depressed I failed 2 out of four classes. I never really saw a point in living then either, but I failed to notice one thing. The world changed. Some were bad, such as my favourite teacher leaving, but some were good. When I figured out that even though my life wasn't perfect, i still had reasons to live, such as my friends. I was the one to bring there spirits up. What would happen to them if I died? And my parents, I was the only child young enough for them to actually spoil still. There were many little thing that, once I put together I knew were the best parts in my life. And even though I still have some of the things from last year back to haunt me, the good memories I had opened my eyes to, always stood in the way and protected me.

It may sound cheesy and such but it's completely true. You just have to wait for another turn of the earth, you just have to know the light is coming. =) Hope it helped.

User Image

"What's in a name?
That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

-William Shakespeare

Giggles-kun

Fanatical Streaker

Mistress of The Fae

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:49 pm
I wish I could give you advice, but I'm in the same boat, which is sinking. I've contemplated suicide, despite therapy and medication. I don't see a point in living either. The only reason I haven't done anything is because I'm afraid of hurting the people I care about. I've hidden the truth from the majority of people I know, not because I'm afraid to be judged but because I don't want them treating me like I'm fragile. I get the fear of death, since you don't know what happens. I've hidden my pain also, but found the right therapist and "came out" to them. I wish I could give you better advice, but it's hard when you're still working on it yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:00 pm
I know how you feel because surely everybody has felt this way. But remember, the people who love you are still here. If you do decide to take your life, remember that there are people who love you more than anything and care about you. You have so much you've built in this life. Don't throw it away. Tomorrow is another day. Another chance, another day of life and love and surprises, but you'll live to see it. You can get through this. Be proud of who you are. Hold your head up, be strong, smile, and get help. If all else, watch this, PLEASE!
Watch this!  

Forever_Rose09

Shirtless Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers