Submit

what do you think of my username?
  its ok
  bull crap!!!
  cheese :D
View Results

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:44 pm
Iceestar is pretty cute, but is it supposed to be like "icy"star or "ice"star. The double "e" throws me off a bit, so 7/10. Of course, if someone already had "icestar" you probably were forced to have the extra "e" in there. I just kind of thought of that. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:22 pm
I can't pronounce it...
Therefore...all I get is nonsense. Is there a meaning behind it or something? >w<;;
5/10  

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:48 pm
x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x
I can't pronounce it...
Therefore...all I get is nonsense. Is there a meaning behind it or something? >w<;;
5/10

You can't pronounce it? buck-wolv-hoosier...

There is a TON of meaning behind it--it's where I have lived and each place has made me who I am today. I was born in Ohio and the nickname for Ohio is the Buckeye State, so that is where buck comes from. I grew up and currently live in Michigan and that is known as the Wolverine State, so wolv for wolverine. Then, I lived part-time in Indiana after my parents divorced, and Indiana is known as the Hoosier State.

Therefore: buckwolvhoosier. It is a part of who I am and the username is very unique.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:55 pm
buckwolvhoosier
Iceestar is pretty cute, but is it supposed to be like "icy"star or "ice"star. The double "e" throws me off a bit, so 7/10. Of course, if someone already had "icestar" you probably were forced to have the extra "e" in there. I just kind of thought of that. lol

9/10 a very original username.

And it's Icee like Icy. It's my nick name in real life and I added star because of one of my favorite book series.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:57 pm
Iceestar
buckwolvhoosier

9/10 a very original username.

And it's Icee like Icy. It's my nick name in real life and I added star because of one of my favorite book series.

Wow, that makes your username that much better. It's always interesting to learn why people have the username that they have. Thanks for sharing! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:41 pm
8/10
i kinda take a liking to random oxymoron usernames that plainly make no sense(like mine, or something like....pleasure and pain).
but still, its very unique and creative and it made me go 'ooooh' when i read your post explaining your username ;o  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 pm
I like it cause... like... I love oxymorons xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:05 pm
8/10.

It's interesting and the thought of seeing a rainbow alpaca makes me smile inside. XD  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:32 pm
I like it, it's nice and simple and easy to remember- but it's got the annoying block-letters that have one one meaning- someone else thought of my favourite name first, so I had to go with this.

Meaning of Artemesia Greylace- look at my profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:42 pm
Artemesia Greylace
I like it, it's nice and simple and easy to remember- but it's got the annoying block-letters that have one one meaning- someone else thought of my favourite name first, so I had to go with this.

Meaning of Artemesia Greylace- look at my profile.

That's exactly what happened... well for the most part. My username was XxFranticLovexX (x's were just because I wanted them, oddly enough) and this was my nickname for that username. Gaia didn't allow the character that I wanted to use so I did this, I later found out that frantic was taken anyway. ^^;;

I like yours. It sounds unique and kinda mysterious. XD  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:06 pm
i think frantic is an awesome username.
simple, random, and shows strong feeling.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:46 pm
I like it, despite the fact that I dislike dark/sad names.

7/10 Although, I have this nit-pick problem where I have to point out that you didn't capitalize your username... :-X

Rooney Faire

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:11 pm
9/10 It's capitalized and spaced (unlike mine sweatdrop ). It's nice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:36 pm
8/10

Lovely smile

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
31. ✿ - - - Game Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items