Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
New "American Council of Witches"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 am
Well... we know how many people feel about the original council and their "13 Principles", and apparently they are re-forming and getting ready to update. Thoughts on if this will go over any better than it did the first time, and does anyone think it would be worth it to try to participate (if nothing else as an effort to stop some of the misinformation from continuing to spread)?

Full article on the Wild Hunt blog - The Return of the American Council of Witches  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:40 am
It's interesting to note that there is the possibility that this is all just a scam of some sort, if you look at the comments from Jill Medicine Heart Combs on the Wild Hunt Blog, as well as the fact that they are apparently "re-grouping" and forming other FB pages - see comments on their Wall, it makes it all seem a bit fishy.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:27 pm
Oh, yeah, something is looking fishy. But then, I think the first one was too.

I'll be honest, my first response was "huh, more stuff to ignore!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:53 pm
too2sweet
It's interesting to note that there is the possibility that this is all just a scam of some sort, if you look at the comments from Jill Medicine Heart Combs on the Wild Hunt Blog, as well as the fact that they are apparently "re-grouping" and forming other FB pages - see comments on their Wall, it makes it all seem a bit fishy.

I completely agree. I emailed them to ask some questions and was immediately sent an appeal for "sponsors" and told that one could not be a member or volunteer unless one's group was a "sponsor." I asked what that entailed in two replies without them addressing any of my questions.  

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces