Submit

Aesceus

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 pm
Typed something but decided to get rid of it. Oops.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:12 am
- I know what a crumpet is XD!!! I am British but the saying is Tea and biscuits not tea and crumpets! And if you live here too, shame on you, learn our history XD!!!!!

Quote:
(1) It's not that he doesn't know what friendship or love is, he just doesn't know that they are in a grid and it must be filled. We do not have a grid in our culture for 'friend' and 'lover' and 'person I hate' and such.

(2) If he doesn't know the army exists, why does him not knowing they're in space not make sense?? This doesn't make sense to me >:

1: Yes but you must remember this is not our culture its theirs! So they do have a grid, that is what it is and always has been! So to not know it would be like to say you dont know our cultures version of love and hate. Do you see what I mean? Its not something that was just made up recently in the troll world, there has always been the four quadrants. Just like hundreds of years ago people knew what love was. It was just there.

2: Again the Army is a huge part of the trollian world. It is their main source of income/outcome. Troll adults will get signed up as soon as they come of age to the army unless they can serve another purpose. And that's not to mention the conquering queen who likes to go off in big space ships.. It would take a lot for him to know nothing about it! Like, lived in a cave and never seen another troll ever. Think of it as the army being troll society. He would have to be a very recluse troll for him to not know about it!

matisha

Business Vampire

Aesceus

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:16 am
I heard it always as tea and crumpets, actually XD No, I'm not Brittish. But I'm a descendant (Canada FTW)

Matisha

2: Like, lived in a cave and never seen another troll ever. Think of it as the army being troll society. He would have to be a very recluse troll for him to not know about it!

The funny part is, that was the whole concept for him until recently. He's gonna make a friend from a troll from his snares/traps, and then it'll go from there. :3

I'll change the relationships part, but he still won't know what a bucket is for, sexually? Would that be better? He uses it to carry body parts (for dinner) To and from the forest...

Silly mutant troll being so hard to obtain, hehe. Gotta keep trying >:3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:58 am
We British are a stupid people 8d;;

Don't get me wrong, I could see how the whole 'not knowing' would work perfectly in rp and developing his character but for starting off it was just too full of plot holes to work!

I may have to double check about the bucket thing but I guess that would be ok? Although I doubt he would have a bucket to start off with if he didnt know what it was in the first place since it is used for 'mating' and nothing else in the troll world, why would he have one to start off with? But not knowing what a bucket is would be fine as I can imagine some people not knowing where babies came from or how they were made in this world! Some people just don't get told! (who knows why!)

But if he were to come across a bucket when visiting future friends I can imagine their being some awkward moments!!!

matisha

Business Vampire

Aesceus

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:05 am
That was the idea! It would be especially awkward for Mutuna >W<

He has a bucket, and all of his books, because his Lusus moved into an abandoned cavehive in the Forest. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:48 pm
Just a small adjustment, then. Hardly noticeable unless you really read it, though, but they were pretty important!  

Aesceus

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

matisha

Business Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:47 am
[ OK decisions have been had!

We are still concerned regarding the bucket incident, it doesn't work as a main flaw and instead could be added info about him. A flaw needs to be more or less permanent without massive character building/changes to occur. If someone explains the concepts of the bucket to Noel then that flaw becomes obsolete! It is fine making the flaw more about ignorance but you will have to remove the section about the bucket before this becomes accepted. ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:27 pm
Changed it to being easily taken advantage of / gullible/ naive. That way it will include everything without explaining the specifics.

Laughably, while I write so much for him, my future plans for him is going to make most of this re-written, anyway.  

Aesceus

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:34 pm
a few things ; w ;

1) i really really would not have him eat supor slime. it is not meant to be ingested! i'd really like to know what exactly is the problem with him sleeping in a recuperacoon? :<

2) where did noel pick up this idea of reincarnation as the opposite of your current station? this seems like the kind of idea that you wouldn't just come up with on your own. if so, how did he come to think of it? (what inspired the idea)

3) cannibalism. how does he deal with other trolls reactions to this? does he attempt to hide his diet, knowing it will prejudice other trolls against him, or is he open about it? does he attempt to defend himself, and come up with reasons why it is ok, or does he honestly not see anything wrong with eating other trolls and gets confused when people go 'omfgwth'

4) weapon. i dont know hack//sign, and i imagine other people won't either. perhaps a small description or link to a youtube video might help? 8D;;

SO CLOSE~~~~  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:45 pm
Changed paragraph in personality: Noel prefers sleeping on the furrs of the slain beasts rather than in his recuperacoon....

Added to this paragraph in No Fear: Surprisingly, Noel doesn't even fear death....

Added a paragraph to Cannibalism.

Added pics of Sora's Blades to Weapon.  

Aesceus

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:58 am
ok, i looked at the weapons and those are basically retractable katars, so i'd say just describe them as that rofl

apart from that -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 pm
Information has been updated to kiddy form!  

Aesceus

Manly Shoujo

9,625 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:25 am
Noel’s loyalty among friends is harbouring for himself
^ can you re-write that? i can't understand what it means D:
also the books for wrigglers, i'm assuming the coolbloods aren't literally written as villains, he just reads it that way, since any troll writing books like that would be visited by mrs magical culling fairy and her friend mr censorship

apart from that

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Application Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff