Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
PHIN PHANG

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:06 am
In this announcement Gaia says it removed certain fish (inluding Memphis the Mermaid) in order to slow down the building of new tanks, but that makes it a lot harder for us to maintain our full tanks of any of the fish they've removed.

It's possible if you've already seen the announcement you won't be able to open it again. I don't know why... it's another one of Gaia's many mysteries, but personally I'm getting totally pissed off at Gaia. First they removed the Dolphins when I had all Dolphin tanks, so I went to Memphis the Mermaid tanks and now they've removed them! They say it's only for a "few weeks" but it doesn't matter. Unless they put Memphis the Mermaid back in Phin Phang I don't think I'll replace any fish when mine die and will probably be leaving Gaia because they aren't fair to their customers, especially those who paid for their fish with real money. GRRR!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:19 am
Well I don't agree with them taking out fish to slow down new tanks being produced. I mean why would they want people to not make tanks and make a profit from them? That is just a fail logic on there part as far as I can see.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:33 pm
azndreams
Well I don't agree with them taking out fish to slow down new tanks being produced. I mean why would they want people to not make tanks and make a profit from them? That is just a fail logic on there part as far as I can see.

Absolutely right!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:04 pm
It doesn't make any sense why they took her out... I mean, when a new member goes to their aquarium, they get a tutorial and free fish, which they'll put in their tank. Thus, a new tank is born. Even without fish, it's all the same coding for every aquarium, right? Taking a certain fish away so "more tanks won't be made" isn't really a good excuse since the tanks still exist, even without fish in them... ">~>  

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:13 am
Blood Pop
It doesn't make any sense why they took her out... I mean, when a new member goes to their aquarium, they get a tutorial and free fish, which they'll put in their tank. Thus, a new tank is born. Even without fish, it's all the same coding for every aquarium, right? Taking a certain fish away so "more tanks won't be made" isn't really a good excuse since the tanks still exist, even without fish in them... ">~>

That's an excellent point and one I didn't think of. It makes it even harder to understand why they're doing what they're doing. Maybe they're on drugs! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:17 am
GailAnne Munchkin
Maybe they're on drugs! mrgreen

oh my gosh this made me lol .. ninja
but I agree with you all maybe we should bump and ump peachy's petition xDD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:08 pm
chiisai-akanbo
GailAnne Munchkin

Yes! Bump! Bump! Buuuumpieeees!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:15 am
chiisai-akanbo
GailAnne Munchkin

Great idea! heart  

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:31 am
What really upsets me is this is the first time I've been able to take Gaia seriously (finally have a good internet connection) and then this all happens! The zOMG gold nerf, the gold nerf for Booty Grab, the removal of fishies. OMG! I can't deal with it anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:03 am
bayewulf
What really upsets me is this is the first time I've been able to take Gaia seriously (finally have a good internet connection) and then this all happens! The zOMG gold nerf, the gold nerf for Booty Grab, the removal of fishies. OMG! I can't deal with it anymore.

I understand how you feel!

I played and bumped your tank, by the way! heart  

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:41 pm
GailAnne Munchkin

I feel like Gaia is trying to promote the items for zOMG in favor of Booty Grab. Thanks for playing my tank btw! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:01 am
bayewulf
GailAnne Munchkin

I feel like Gaia is trying to promote the items for zOMG in favor of Booty Grab. Thanks for playing my tank btw! biggrin

You're welcome and I think you're right, only they may be trying to promote their Monster Galaxy game too. Whatever they're trying to do, those games aren't taking the place of Booty Grab for me. I'm not interested in either one of them although I played zOMG for awhile with one of my mules. It got boring after I got to be a 10.  

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:06 am
GailAnne Munchkin

You're welcome and I think you're right, only they may be trying to promote their Monster Galaxy game too. Whatever they're trying to do, those games aren't taking the place of Booty Grab for me. I'm not interested in either one of them although I played zOMG for awhile with one of my mules. It got boring after I got to be a 10.

I play MoGa, and it doesn't make as much money as Booty Grab. Thing freezes up like there's no tomorrow too!

yeah, zOMG gets boring... and they nerfed the gold for that too! It used to make decent money...  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games