Total Votes : 16

Raven Foxclaw

Space Senshi

14,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:47 pm
Long distance can be tricky cause you yearn to be near the person and it kills you to see the other couples walking around and such and envy or thinking of your boy/girl next to you doing all the same.
But i've been through them alot and learned alot that males tend to not be very honest and their new gf wont approve of you being their friend and such so it can take time to adjust if you get into one.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:48 pm
CheizLord
weapon-of-love
CheizLord
weapon-of-love
yes i have and they like me and we still like each other but we wont go out.

hhahahahahahahahaha... yeah im in that boat right now. sucks...

yeah but whatever its kinda good if we dont go out anyways my parents are not to happy with me liking anybody i get the whole im a abomination and im going to h*ll

ahah... yeah im coping. but your parents should read this letter....
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/drlaura.asp
Just saying. XD

its whatever with me. they knwo how i am and im not changing for them so my mom is ok with it. but thanks i will have them read it heart heart  

weapon-of-love

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:07 am
I have been in a long distance relationship with a wonderful man for five years now, he started out as my best friend (with benefits) and we kinda grew closer together along the years.
Soon, well, eventually, he and I are thinking of moving in together and one of us is visiting the other sometime next year or at the end of this year. There is no other person who can turn me on or make me smile like he can. heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:13 pm
weapon-of-love
CheizLord
weapon-of-love
CheizLord
weapon-of-love

yeah but whatever its kinda good if we dont go out anyways my parents are not to happy with me liking anybody i get the whole im a abomination and im going to h*ll

Just saying. XD

its whatever with me. they knwo how i am and im not changing for them so my mom is ok with it. but thanks i will have them read it heart heart

you shouldn't have to change. and just out of curiosity how come you two arent dating?  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

weapon-of-love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:32 pm
CheizLord
weapon-of-love
CheizLord
weapon-of-love
CheizLord
weapon-of-love

Just saying. XD

you shouldn't have to change. and just out of curiosity how come you two arent dating?

because her twin sister likes me and her older brother likes me. and her mother hates me and i really dont go where she lives i go like once a month.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:04 pm
There is nothing wrong with them. I just think you should like try to video chat some so you know who you are talking to is real. But I've always thought of long distance relationships as a test. If you can last long distance then you should be able to work anything and everything out just fine. smile it's very difficult though. I mean keeping the relationship alive. smile but it's possible.  

Imminent_Outcome

les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces