So, Im borrowing this from another guild and just switching up a few rules. Just to let you all know some unnecessary information.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome, members, to the Murder Game -- Sweeney Tood style. The game will be dark and somber, and predominantly played through RP style. It will be dark and serious, but its also going to be a very casual RP, only semi-lit and the profiles dont need to be super elaborate.

Prizes to be won:
- If the murderers win:
PLACE - Surviving murderer/s: 5k
PLACE - Hung murderer/s: 3k
PLACE - All other participants: 1k
- If the townspeople win:
PLACE - Surviving townspeople: 3k
PLACE - Last murderer alive: 2k
PLACE - All other participants: 1k
** You must post at least twice/week to be considered an active participant! If you are not active, you dont get a prize!

Brief story line: Man named Sweeney Todd returns to his hometown to seek revenge on the townspeople there. He teams up with Mrs. Lovett and Benjamin Barker to murder the innocent townsfolk incognito... With a new murder every night, the town has taken on a very dark, dreary, and untrustworthy air. There will be a murder each night, and a hanging of the suspected person each evening; will the townspeople be able to unmask the murderers before everyones gone?

Schedule: Weekdays = Daytime ; Weekends = Nighttime
  • Mon-Wed: Townspeople will interact, discuss events, whos the murder, etc.
  • Wed-Thurs: Everyone will send in their vote about who they think is the murderer, the person with the most votes will be hanged.
  • Friday: This is the day the hanging will take place. The judge will also PM me on this day before the hanging takes place if they decide not to let the execution continue.
  • Sat-Sun: Townspeople are sleeping and are allowed to post dreams, but nothing much more. Each murderer will PM me who they want to kill, and the surgeon must also PM me with who they want to save before the dawn of the next day. If I do not recieve a PM, no one will be saved.

The Characters: I will be picking these.
  • The Judge: Can only save each person from one hanging once. If the same person is accused in two different weeks, the Judge cannot save them again. You may only PM me to save someone. You must make up an alias so you are not killed. You cannot be hanged, only murdered.
  • The Murderers: Sweeney Todd, Benjamin Barker, and Mrs. Lovett must create their own aliases and jobs outside of what they do at night. You may PM eachother during the week, but please only decide who you want to kill during the weekend. EVERY ONE OF YOU MUST SUBMIT THE USERNAME OF WHO YOU WANT KILLED. I don't care if you all agree on the same person; you must all submit it anyways.
  • The Surgeon: The surgeon can choose to protect ONE person who might be murdered during the night. You must create an alias so the murderers do not kill you. You cannot save yourself.
  • Townspeople: Everyone else counts as townspeople. You have no special abilities, and even if you survive the day, you may not survive the night. You may vote for who you want to be hanged every Thursday. You may only communicate with the other users in the thread during the day. At night, you may post only one or two posts if you'd like, but it must be about sleeping. Describe your dream, if you'd like. Or explain about how you were tossing and turning and awoke once to the sound of footsteps, use your imagination.

A few rules/guidelines:
  • - Every member of the guild, regardless on if youve seen the movie or not, is allowed in here to RP with the storyline until the first person is hung. After that, no more players. Other members may post about their opinions on the events taking place or who they think the murderer is, but they may not vote or get murdered or win any prizes.
  • - DO NOT say who/what you are at any point during the game. You can say, "I'm simply a butcher!" or "I am a candlestick maker," but you can NOT say "I am the surgeon" or "I am a murderer."
  • - You are free to pick your own job, regardless of whether you're Sweeney or a non-named townsperson. If you are Mrs. Lovett, you are not required to RP as a baker.
  • - The only names you may not take are: Mrs. Lovett, Sweeney Todd, Benjamin Barker, and Judge Turpin. These ones are taken. If you are assigned to be one of these people, you must create an alias (a different name) so others dont know you are the murder.
  • - No need for a whole character profile, just jump right in with maybe a few hints to your personality, and announce your name and job title in the first post.
  • - In the event of a tie at the end of the voting, I will roll a random number in this thread to decide who will be hanged/murdered/whatever.
  • - If you're not going to be here at the time of the voting please PM me saying who you would like to vote for hanging and I will announce it so that no suspicion is drawn to you. If you are a murderer/surgeon and will be out the time you need to PM me, please send me who you would like to kill/save early.

And now for the members and their names/careers:
--/--/--