Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eleryth

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:35 pm
These are becoming more popular, it seems (at least, here in Toronto), and I bought one spontaneously last weekend. It's a basic black cloche with some sparkle, and looks adorable if I may say so myself.

Anyone else getting on this trend?

If not, what kind of hat do you like to wear, if at all?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:03 pm
I have an affinity for fleece hats that look like animals. I also like wool beanies. I live in Florida, though, so the weather is almost never appropriate enough to wear them, I'm afraid.  

Rei Uchikino

Eleryth

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:11 pm
Rei Uchikino
I have an affinity for fleece hats that look like animals. I also like wool beanies. I live in Florida, though, so the weather is almost never appropriate enough to wear them, I'm afraid.

Aw, that's too bad! I made myself a fleece cat hat for winters a while ago; it even traveled with me when I went overseas. I bought a fleece rabbit hat at a dollar store equivalent in Japan when I was there (though I got rid of it when I left - it wasn't really adult sized).

What are your fave fleece hats?

I'm not quite sure what a wool beanie is... I picture a beanie kind of like those little caps worn by Jewish men, only a bit bigger.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:12 pm
I love most kind of hats! emotion_bigheart I buy way too many actually... cat_sweatdrop  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:30 pm
Eleryth
Rei Uchikino

Aw, that's too bad! I made myself a fleece cat hat for winters a while ago; it even traveled with me when I went overseas. I bought a fleece rabbit hat at a dollar store equivalent in Japan when I was there (though I got rid of it when I left - it wasn't really adult sized).

I'm not quite sure what a wool beanie is... I picture a beanie kind of like those little caps worn by Jewish men, only a bit bigger.

My fleece squid hat is my absolute favorite. I love it! I also have a cute bear hat.

Yeah, wool beanies are pretty much exactly how you picture them, I think. They're bigger and fit around your head as opposed to just on your head like the ones Jewish men wear. Here's a picture of what some look like. Though, of course there are much more decorative and fashionable styles out there than that. I'm just using those as an example.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:56 am
Yes, I like hat but more like yarn hats for the warth  

Shiny Tiara

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:31 am
I love fleece hats. I'm hoping to get a cookie monster one from Hastings soon.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:00 am
I like fedoras. It's the only type of hat that looks good on me.  

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:50 pm
I absolutely love hats with ears. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:32 pm
I like hats that make people stare at you >w<
Those are the best ones

leetcream

Shy Regular

viper_353

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:03 pm
Eleryth
Rei Uchikino

a beanie is the American word for a toque!! smile
If you understand that.... picture!! ♥ I like hats that look like animals. Picked one up when I was over in Ottawa a while back, and I'm pumped to wear it. smile My college sells them in sooo many different animals, with matching gloves....but they're pricey!!
@Rei, that's terrible!! I feel kinda (but only KINDA) bad for you asways-warm climate folks!! I guess no boots and mitts and wooly scarves?? sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:51 am
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

I don't tend to get on trends, but I have been told I'm a hat person. One summer, I was with my aunt, cousin, and sister in DisneyWorld and my aunt had two hats: A cowboy hat and a floppy sun hat. She put both of them on, and my sister told her both looked ridiculous. I jokingly said that since I was born in Texas, the cowboy hat would look good on me, so she put it on me, then they both paused before telling me it looked cute. I put on the floppy hat, and they said the same thing.
This past summer, my sister, her friend, and I were in a little jewelry boutique and they had a whole lot of ridiculous looking hats. So, each one, I'd try it on for laughs, and my sister's friend would just stare before saying: "You can pull off any hat. I'm jealous." Apparently I'm a hat person.
I only have a baseball cap somewhere in my closet, a really ugly newsboy cap that I bought so I could get adorable shoes on sale, a camo newsboy cap that I wear sometimes (I really like it) and a fedora I bought for my Mafia costume a few Halloweens ago. I sometimes think about wearing it, but never do.

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:28 am
I like cadet hats. I have like five of them. :d
I also like berets, I just haven't bought any of those yet. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:53 pm
Ahah, so a beanie = a toque. Now I know! lol

I haven't really worn my cute hat out yet, but now that the weather is getting cooler, I think I will. I don't really have many fashion hats at all - I have a more fashion oriented ball cap for jogging or whatever (no sports teams, not that big, etc), and a black hat with a brim all around it, and that's it. I think next summer I want a big sorta floppy hat. Now that I'm older (30+) I'm more worried about my skin.

So many different types of hats !I find I need just the right kind of outfit to go with it, you know? What sort of clothes/outfits do you guys wear your hats with?  

Eleryth

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Signature Look 250

bloodie_roses

Distinct Sophomore

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:31 am
i LOVE these kinds, but can't wear them since i live in SoCal sad

http://www.gap.com/Asset_Archive/GPWeb/Assets/Product/687/687848/main/gp687848-00p01v01.jpg  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games