Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
NOW they're sparce?! D; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninjaboy1989

Profitable Grabber

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:32 am
chiisai-akanbo

I just bought a Strike Pack yesterday and I didn;t get a message as such.. hmm weird are you still experiencing it?
ohh myy not another shop glitch gonk gonk

*checks shop* nope it is still bugged gonk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:34 am
ninjaboy1989
chiisai-akanbo

I just bought a Strike Pack yesterday and I didn;t get a message as such.. hmm weird are you still experiencing it?
ohh myy not another shop glitch gonk gonk

*checks shop* nope it is still bugged gonk

idea mAYBE THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE FISHES ARE OVERPRICED idea idea idea idea  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

ninjaboy1989

Profitable Grabber

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:41 am
chiisai-akanbo

no they are doing something maybe new fishies? 4laugh

they are making changes hopefully good for the shops
*fingers crossed for better prices*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:53 am
ninjaboy1989
chiisai-akanbo

no they are doing something maybe new fishies? 4laugh

they are making changes hopefully good for the shops
*fingers crossed for better prices*

waa I hope so too *crosses your fingers x2 and crosses hers as well >w<
IF only IF there's gonna be a new fish I wonder what question  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:35 am
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

oh im half way I have saved up thousands of gcash and Im halfway through my goal .. having my memphis mermaids first was really helpful. I will forever love my memphis mermaids :3

Lol IKR? I love these memphis as well and they live for so long too >w<
*O* Goodluccccck >w<
I don't know what I'll get if I have thousands of GC xDD

I'm weigning my options .. i want to buy items in gaia gcash items but I also want to buy fishies.. i dont know what to do now! hahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:37 am
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

oh im half way I have saved up thousands of gcash and Im halfway through my goal .. having my memphis mermaids first was really helpful. I will forever love my memphis mermaids :3

*O* Goodluccccck >w<

yeah.. that;'s why i love my memphis.. plus that's my thread theme and now they are gonna take her away.. what will it be for my theme? o_O right? anyhow i have enough gc for my dolphins but I wanna stick one of my tanks with memphis
DX  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mademoiselle Kit

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:37 pm
Arch Angel Neko
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

*O* Goodluccccck >w<

yeah.. that;'s why i love my memphis.. plus that's my thread theme and now they are gonna take her away.. what will it be for my theme? o_O right? anyhow i have enough gc for my dolphins but I wanna stick one of my tanks with memphis
DX
Pan said they removed Memphis because people build starter tanks with her, and they want to slowdown the creation of new tanks because of all the glitches. Less tanks = easier to fix glitches.

Since he said they'd be back up in a few weeks, I assume they'll be back up in a few weeks. He could have not given a date and left us hanging if they'd ever return. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:27 pm
Mademoiselle Kit
Arch Angel Neko
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

*O* Goodluccccck >w<

DX
Pan said they removed Memphis because people build starter tanks with her, and they want to slowdown the creation of new tanks because of all the glitches. Less tanks = easier to fix glitches.

Since he said they'd be back up in a few weeks, I assume they'll be back up in a few weeks. He could have not given a date and left us hanging if they'd ever return. gonk

yup they took her out all right .. and said "maybe" they';; put her back up again in the future.. but its sad to know that one of my favorite fishies are going out for a long vacation DX now im left with what?  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:06 pm
Are Watermeats a bad investment if I use the free GC on them? I don't like how dolphins live only a month sad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:22 am
For obvious reasons I'm hoping they bring Memphis Back to Phin Phang! *sigh* But it would truly be nice if they'd get their glitches straightened out and then quit messing with BG!  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:23 am
bayewulf
Are Watermeats a bad investment if I use the free GC on them? I don't like how dolphins live only a month sad

I don't think Watermeats are a bad investment at all. If you have 17 of them and get on enough Booty Grab threads, you'll make good Gaia Gold with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:24 am
GailAnne Munchkin
bayewulf

I don't think Watermeats are a bad investment at all. If you have 17 of them and get on enough Booty Grab threads, you'll make good Gaia Gold with them.

maybe when all the glitches are gone... then again, they might shorten the life expectancy of the meats by then >,<  

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:00 am
bayewulf
GailAnne Munchkin
bayewulf

maybe when all the glitches are gone... then again, they might shorten the life expectancy of the meats by then >,<

With Gaia anything is possible. They seem to be attempting to sabotage BG.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:04 am
GailAnne Munchkin
bayewulf
GailAnne Munchkin
bayewulf

With Gaia anything is possible. They seem to be attempting to sabotage BG.

but BG is the lifeblood of gaia D: nobody except the top 1% on Gaia would be able to afford anything if bot for BG! The already nerfed zOMG sad  

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers