RULES AND GUIDELINES
This guild is lenient on its members when it comes to most things. We're not strict enough to bag you as a member for a punctuation error or a random bump, but we do have certain limitations for members of the group, including all members, crew members, vice captains, and myself. These rules must be followed. Break the rules five times and we're going to kick you from the group.

RULES
1. Try not to bump unless you've struck gold. People want to be recognized, and if they're not, a bump will be acceptable.
2. As a member, you must be active. If you are to be inactive for over a week, you will be demoted until you are banned. Inform me of an absence you are going to have to go through and I will post your username in the weekly guild announcement to inform all crew not to monitor your activity until the date said inactive member has provided.
3. PG-13? Please! In this guild, most writers are going to have to have a common sense of reality. Therefore, strong swearing is permitted in stories as long is it's not too repetitive.
4. When critiquing, we in this guild want constructive criticism, not criticism that puts the writer down and makes them feel horrible.
5. Please, for God's sake, NO EMOTICONS IN STORIES! Descriptions and side notes, I do not care, but I don't want an xD in the middle of a story to explain the emotion of a character. That is the job of words, not misc. keys.
6. Absolutely no plagiarism. All work must be original. Break this rule once and you can pack your bags and leave the guild.