Reply Roleplaying Forum
~~ Minute RP Game! ~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pcoppage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:03 pm
I would (being the aggresive person i am) go to red alert, ask the enginerrs to make a torpedo big enough to blow up a small planet, and fire it. And then get outta there WARP 9.995!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

There is a big explosion on a astroid your near by and fragments as big as 2 Galaxy Class ships are heading towords a starbase. Your commanding a Norway class. What would you do?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:51 am
I go to warp 10 and get the heck out of there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Capitan kirk asks you for a drink, Do you go? If so, he asks you out, do you say yes?  

emo_love_192

pcoppage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:30 am
I would go with him and get wasted. If he asked me out i would totally say yes. I am gay that would complete my fantasies!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are in a nebula class and 2 card freighters warp in defenseless. what would u do.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:56 am
pcoppage
You are in a nebula class and 2 card freighters warp in defenseless. what would u do.

Pillage and plunder. Then shoot them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Set your phasers to stunning, it's Sulu's wedding! What do you wear?  

Andy Magnuseth

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:40 pm
Miki Ishikawa

Set your phasers to stunning, it's Sulu's wedding! What do you wear?

I'll wear a black dress that would really show off my figure and flirt uproariously with McCoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have to report to sickbay and are terrified of hyposprays, and Nurse Chapel is heading toward you with one. What do you do?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 pm
larxene 12

You have to report to sickbay and are terrified of hyposprays, and Nurse Chapel is heading toward you with one. What do you do?

I'd run away screaming "I'm not a redcoat you can't kill me, witchdoctor!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your ship just encountered an alien life form in space and it's attacking, all the while bombarding your communication waves with help and distress messages, what do you do?  

Elle Lyn

Andy Magnuseth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:39 pm
I'd send them an exorcist- if they're attacking me and begging me for help, chances are they're possessed and that's why they cant stop attacking. If that doesn't work, I'd warp my butt out of there quick. WEIRD nonsense.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scientists isolate the 'gay' gene. (not that this is possible, but you know bear with me). Somebody tried to make a Weapon Of Mass Affection, and now the ENTIRE ship is affected. What do you do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:45 am
Miki Ishikawa
I'd send them an exorcist- if they're attacking me and begging me for help, chances are they're possessed and that's why they cant stop attacking. If that doesn't work, I'd warp my butt out of there quick. WEIRD nonsense.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scientists isolate the 'gay' gene. (not that this is possible, but you know bear with me). Somebody tried to make a Weapon Of Mass Affection, and now the ENTIRE ship is affected. What do you do?

Revert back to the age old tried and tested Bible bashing method, and go round the ship beating people into submission with the trusted Book.

-------

You are on a scientific exploration mission very near the Cardassian border, one of the members of the crew is actually a member of starfleet intelligence on an intel gathering mission. Two cardassian warships have just warped into your location, they belong to the obsidian order and demand you power down your ship so they can 'inspect' your craft, they know the spy is onboard. What do you do?  

lord-kensington

Dapper Guildsman

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Andy Magnuseth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:24 pm
I'm of the Wild Thing species, so I hide the spy in my stomach while they inspect. I let him out when they are gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are Scotty, and you're checking one of the service shafts when suddenly your flashlight goes out, the safety lights go out, every speck of light goes out. You are about to be eaten by a Grue.

What do you do?  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces