Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Artist needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cute idea?
  yes
  no
View Results

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:32 am
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi

Just gave a freebie I had to finish for a friend yesterday, and I'm having a little trouble finding good belly ref pics, but I'll just start and see what happens.
ok, I can help you find one if you need me too.

If you have one or more, I'd be happy biggrin

Just don't want the belly to look unnatural, that's why a ref would be nice.
ok, here's a good source, preggy , just click next and previous to see other pictures.

Ah, I didn't even think about getting anime pictures, I was looking at real women, but didn't find anything useful xd

Thanks for the link, I already found a few and saved them. Hope I can start tonight or tomorrow whee
you're welcome, have fun and good luck  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:06 am
Took me forever to find this topic again, I was searching in the wrong place sweatdrop

Sorry for taking so long, most of it was done the past 2 days, since it's vacation time here. I tried making the belly bigger, but it just made her look weird with this pose. Covered up all naughty spots with the water, just like on the avatar. Hope you like it *darn nervous*

User Image  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:49 am
Ranchi
Took me forever to find this topic again, I was searching in the wrong place sweatdrop

Sorry for taking so long, most of it was done the past 2 days, since it's vacation time here. I tried making the belly bigger, but it just made her look weird with this pose. Covered up all naughty spots with the water, just like on the avatar. Hope you like it *darn nervous*

User Image
lol well it's good that you found it

it looks great, you did a great job with the water and the belly is nice and cute~
I like the water mark, it's funny 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:29 am
The rules for selling art on Gaia say, that you must show your work with an annoying watermark before taking any gold, so... Annoying watermark whee

Want me to make a bump sign with your text? I just need to know what you would want it to look like, and I'm ready to start.  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Ranchi
The rules for selling art on Gaia say, that you must show your work with an annoying watermark before taking any gold, so... Annoying watermark whee

Want me to make a bump sign with your text? I just need to know what you would want it to look like, and I'm ready to start.
ok sure(sorry for the late response). Use what ever font you think would look good.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:40 am
Free to do whatever I want then? Hohoho, I'm on it! whee  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:34 pm
Ranchi
Free to do whatever I want then? Hohoho, I'm on it! whee
ok, have fun smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:39 am
Dunno if this style is something you like, but tried to keep it neutral with the colors and shapes xd

User Image  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:15 pm
Ranchi
Dunno if this style is something you like, but tried to keep it neutral with the colors and shapes xd

User Image
cute, I love it~ thank you very much. so how much shall I be paying you? and when you send it to me without the water mark can I get both the bump sign and just the picture?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:36 pm
zerodeoxys
Ranchi

User Image
cute, I love it~ thank you very much. so how much shall I be paying you? and when you send it to me without the water mark can I get both the bump sign and just the picture?

Of course you'll get both, it would be mean of me otherwise xd

How does 70k sound to you for them both?  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:38 pm
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi

User Image

sounds good, give me a bit, I need to booty grab the gold first, I only have 30k right now cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:46 pm
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi

User Image

sounds good, give me a bit, I need to booty grab the gold first, I only have 30k right now cat_sweatdrop

No worries, take your time, they're not gonna run anywhere xd

Might log any minute though, it's getting pretty late here, and my son will be up around 5 in the morning, so pardon me if I'm suddenly off sad  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:51 pm
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi
zerodeoxys
Ranchi

User Image

No worries, take your time, they're not gonna run anywhere xd

Might log any minute though, it's getting pretty late here, and my son will be up around 5 in the morning, so pardon me if I'm suddenly off sad
no problem, got to get some sleep before taking care of your kid. I'll see you when you get back on, till then have fun with the little guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:13 am
I'm getting old... Was searching all over for my USB stick, and it was in my PC all the time *sigh*

Thanks for the trade, and for letting lil' slow me do this job for you heart

User Image

User Image  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:43 pm
Ranchi
I'm getting old... Was searching all over for my USB stick, and it was in my PC all the time *sigh*

Thanks for the trade, and for letting lil' slow me do this job for you heart

User Image

User Image
lol you're not getting old, that's happened to me before.

You're welcome and thank you for the beautiful pictures.  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff