Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:26 pm
DarkElf27
notmuch_23
I don't really paint too much because I always think of something to build, and then go assemble and craft it rather than painting.
I used to be that way, but then you get that itch to see the completed result, ya know?

You might, but I usually get the itch to build something else, like a Chrinomera (Chimera on a Rhino chassis), or anti-skimmer towers for a possible future game of Planetstrike.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:28 pm
notmuch_23
DarkElf27
notmuch_23
I don't really paint too much because I always think of something to build, and then go assemble and craft it rather than painting.
I used to be that way, but then you get that itch to see the completed result, ya know?

You might, but I usually get the itch to build something else, like a Chrinomera (Chimera on a Rhino chassis), or anti-skimmer towers for a possible future game of Planetstrike.
Touche, though with me I want to build markers, tokens, and buildings for Cityfight. ninja  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

notmuch_23

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:34 pm
DarkElf27
Touche, though with me I want to build markers, tokens, and buildings for Cityfight. ninja

I understand. The only thing beconing to me more than a burgeoning bitz box are deveral burgeoning sprue boxes, just begging to be made into vehicle frames, bastions, bridges, anti-skimmer towers, Czech Hedgehogs, low walls...

But I'd like to play more Cityfight games too...

Perhaps a Cityfight Planetfall scenario...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:39 pm
notmuch_23

I understand. The only thing beconing to me more than a burgeoning bitz box are deveral burgeoning sprue boxes, just begging to be made into vehicle frames, bastions, bridges, anti-skimmer towers, Czech Hedgehogs, low walls...

I don't have the Planetfall book, but the premise sounds promising. Combining bunkers with towers, layering defenses...  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

notmuch_23

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:43 pm
DarkElf27
notmuch_23

I don't have the Planetfall book, but the premise sounds promising. Combining bunkers with towers, layering defenses...

It's the Planetstrike book that has the Planetfall mission (in fact, it's the main one), and since the defenders set the terrain, there's nothing to stop them from stuffing the ruins full of automated weapons and/or booby traps.

Then perhaps the Escape Hatch strategem could use the same exits as the Sewer Rats strategem, and so on...  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff