Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inari rose

4,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:41 pm
m'k so, i am looking for casual dating, a mate/master/mistress/whatever you wanna call it, and/or possibly a serious relationship.
i live in oklahoma. i am homeschooled. i am a furry. i am always very dirty minded. i am the oldest of 6 kids and both my parents are still together. I do not want to have kids cause i am not very good at getting people to listen to me let alone obey me. I do get emotional but have gotten very good at hiding most everything. I love to draw but still have quite a ways to go.

i am very loyal and do not freak over the little things. i dont like dogs due to past experience but i will tollerate them when i have to. there are some dogs that i am ok with but i would not want to live with any unless it is at least 70% wolf. i love cats although i do not have any cause dad will not let me have any cats in the house. i do have 2 male hooded rats, 1 female cotton tail (we think) rabbit, 1 ribbon snake and 2 goldfish.

irl i'm shy at first but getting better and once you get to know me i am a total spazz and if given sugary food+drinks at 11pm (funny story) i WILL get vveerry hyper > biggrin

i love to cuddle, i am kinda(lol) perverted, i like omorashi and kinki outfits, i'm pretty submissive but kinda like to grope XD

message me if yah want ^_^ even if yah just want to chat smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:23 am
inari rose
m'k so, i am looking for casual dating, a mate/master/mistress/whatever you wanna call it, and/or possibly a serious relationship.
i live in oklahoma. i am homeschooled. i am a furry. i am always very dirty minded. i am the oldest of 6 kids and both my parents are still together. I do not want to have kids cause i am not very good at getting people to listen to me let alone obey me. I do get emotional but have gotten very good at hiding most everything. I love to draw but still have quite a ways to go.

i am very loyal and do not freak over the little things. i dont like dogs due to past experience but i will tollerate them when i have to. there are some dogs that i am ok with but i would not want to live with any unless it is at least 70% wolf. i love cats although i do not have any cause dad will not let me have any cats in the house. i do have 2 male hooded rats, 1 female cotton tail (we think) rabbit, 1 ribbon snake and 2 goldfish.

irl i'm shy at first but getting better and once you get to know me i am a total spazz and if given sugary food+drinks at 11pm (funny story) i WILL get vveerry hyper > biggrin

i love to cuddle, i am kinda(lol) perverted, i like omorashi and kinki outfits, i'm pretty submissive but kinda like to grope XD

Hello ^ ^ You sound like an interesting person and we have similar interests so it would be nice to talk if you want.  

PoogBooket

x- Te Amo Tanto

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:50 am
inari rose

we should talk sometime.  
post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces