Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
I started something? XD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lance C Bones

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:08 pm
*Pokes the announcement and then my sig*

I made that a few weeks ago due to not wanting to have red angry text in my sig xD I didn't think it'd catch on, but I'm glad it did X3 Hope people have fun using it!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:13 am
Lancealittle
*Pokes the announcement and then my sig*

I made that a few weeks ago due to not wanting to have red angry text in my sig xD I didn't think it'd catch on, but I'm glad it did X3 Hope people have fun using it!

wooooo!!! I actually found it on google then it directed me to your profile lol and poof!!! I was gonna ask you if I could use it but I was soooo eager to use for the announcement >w< oh maai Cna I use it? ahahhahahahahah xDD sorry for being late with my "Permission Asking" xDD lols  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Lance C Bones

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:27 am
chiisai-akanbo
wooooo!!! I actually found it on google then it directed me to your profile lol and poof!!! I was gonna ask you if I could use it but I was soooo eager to use for the announcement >w< oh maai Cna I use it? ahahhahahahahah xDD sorry for being late with my "Permission Asking" xDD lols

XD Got to love google~ But it's not a problem! I made it via a website, it's based off of a meme, so I honestly don't think I can say you're not aloud to use it even if I wanted to xD Glad you enjoyed it enough though to use it X3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:32 am
Lancealittle
XD Got to love google~ But it's not a problem! I made it via a website, it's based off of a meme, so I honestly don't think I can say you're not aloud to use it even if I wanted to xD Glad you enjoyed it enough though to use it X3

boahahah xD
well it's really *cough* cute xD lol and I want to remind people to bump or rather ..*cough* ask them *cough* why they don't bump. D: like,,, is it that hard??  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Lance C Bones

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:04 am
chiisai-akanbo
boahahah xD
well it's really *cough* cute xD lol and I want to remind people to bump or rather ..*cough* ask them *cough* why they don't bump. D: like,,, is it that hard??

Well once again, I'm glad you like it XP It beets having the angry red text I used to have >__>

And yes! I want to know why too! D< I've had times where I get a full 34 players, and only one person bumps my tank, besides myself... It's even easier now seeing how we found the auto bump! Yet people still refuse to take the second to help tank owners out... *sighs* =___=  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:16 am
Lancealittle

Well once again, I'm glad you like it XP It beets having the angry red text I used to have >__>

And yes! I want to know why too! D< I've had times where I get a full 34 players, and only one person bumps my tank, besides myself... It's even easier now seeing how we found the auto bump! Yet people still refuse to take the second to help tank owners out... *sighs* =___=

wahahahahaha and it's eye catchy especially with that face XDDDD

IKR???? like...it's just one click away and you can even close when it says "You've posted chuba chuba something...* =.=
*sigh*....I really have no idea anymore how to help increase those bumpers..  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces