Submit

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:29 pm
So. This is gonna be long, just to warn you.

Let me start off by saying that I am not a 10-year-old who just hit puberty. It's way more serious. SIGH. I have 2 friends I'm worried about right now. My first friend is my BEST friend. I've known her since like, FOREVER. Let's call her Z. My other friend, I've met recently... well, I know her for one year. Let's call her Y. There's also a boy (I know! Every stressful situation involves a boy lolz). Let's call him A. Y has strong feelings for A. She told Z and Z told me. I have liked A for a short time, so has he. And through that whole time, Y liked him as well. I stopped liking A months ago, but I'm not sure if he still likes me or not. After that, Y told the whole world (not literally, lol) that she thought I liked A. omg, why did she do that? And she did that after I stopped liking him, too. But my real concern is for Y. Just a week ago, while I was sitting in the library with one of my guy friends (we met through our parents' friendship hehe) studying. Let's call him L. Y walks in and walks over to us. She glares at me and says, "So, is this your new boyfriend? Player." and she walks away. Like, wtf? That same day at lunch, she was behind me in the lunch line and she whispered to me, "You're annoying. You always talk logic, humph. I don't know why, but I hate you." Okay, so the part where she says I always talked logic was true. But the rest of what she said was just plain rude. I talked this over with Z, and Z said, "Maybe she just doesn't like you anymore." Then I told Z about A. Then Z says, "Maybe she's jealous." Maybe she was. Just today, she surprise-hugged me. Okay, so she said she hated me, now she's hugging me? whut. Then she laughs and smacks my arm and runs away. How immature and mean ._. I see her still laughing and stuff with Z, but why does she suddenly hate me so much? Last year, when I first met her, she wasn't so much like this. Is it cause of A? L made a joke about her being in the "dark side" when I told him all of this. I think Y somehow heard L's joke, cause now she giving both of us evil eyes and stabbing our arms with her pencil or ruler or whatever whenever she passes us in the hall. Okay, WHAT NOW? I'm also worried about L, because he's really sensitive. His feelings get hurt easily, and if Y says something mean to him like she did to me, he might get really hurt. I just don't understand what's happening. Why's she acting so strangely? :c  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:20 pm
Have you tried talking it out? If I was in this situation, I would probably confront Y and ask her if you really are her friend or not and explain to her that your confused.  

Cinna Feather

Shirtless Lover

5,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:38 pm
Cinna Feather
Have you tried talking it out? If I was in this situation, I would probably confront Y and ask her if you really are her friend or not and explain to her that your confused.

I don't know... she isn't exactly the kind of person you can rely on. She's pretty... unexpected. She's always so interested in who people like and all that relationship crap.
Well, something like me and her happened this morning before school. I was sitting at a table doing math problems with L and Z. We were just sitting there, minding our own business and Y shows up. She looked all happy and stuff. She said, "Hi friends!" I couldn't help but get annoyed by how she called us friends when she didn't exactly treat us ( or, at least L and me). Z gets us and hugs her, looking all sunshine-y. I couldn't help but say, "Friend? That other day you told me you hated me." Then Y says, "That's a friend! Friends are supposed hate each other at times. Nobody's perfect!" wtf? Friends are supposed to hate each other? But before I could say anymore, she and Z walked off somewhere. So she came over to us, said hi and walked off with Z? So I'm just sitting there, feeling all pissed off.
In the afternoon, I confront her... again. I wanted to talk to her about how I'm confused and everything. I said "Hi" to her, but she acted as if I didn't exist. Okay, what is your deal? is really what I wanted to say, but well, that would be rude. :c I really don't know what's going on.
(sorry if I made you read a lot sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:48 am
Uh....... Try writing her a letter? sweatdrop sorry, right now the only advice I can think of is that, or ignoring her. :S Sorry if i'm not helping sweatdrop  

Cinna Feather

Shirtless Lover

5,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:44 pm
Cinna Feather
Uh....... Try writing her a letter? sweatdrop sorry, right now the only advice I can think of is that, or ignoring her. :S Sorry if i'm not helping sweatdrop

lol that is totally fine ^_^ Thanks a ton and I'll consider that idea heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:43 pm
bump  

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:28 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:25 pm
you need to tell Y about her self.
in a nice way, so she doesnt go drama girl on you.
it could be the raging hormones in her body.
tell her to leave you and L alone, and keen Z out of it.  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces