Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
ATTN: Needing ppl to start planning This Year's Halloween!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mika_Len

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:12 pm
Vishkah
@_@ Not sure what you mean by taking them out. Our hosts total out to five or possibly six and I'm putting a column of analyzers next to each one. @___@ I'm experimenting with some symbols and stuff now. I'm thinking the hosts section will be its own post.

But yeah, I thought the footers would be too image heavy, too. X__x I hope that I'm doing a good job with the coding here..... @___@
You're not going to put a pic of each person's avie next to an analyzer are you? xD I think that's a bit image heavy.

I'll be checking it out. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:04 pm
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo
ewalucja
Hello redface It's been a while since I dropped in here (except for a few grabs), school doesn't leave me much time for gaia lately. crying
Umm... I guess I can try to make some graphics if it didn't work with pro ones.
(Never made a thread layout though, and I don't know about coding part sweatdrop , but I guess I can manage a pic for banners/header if other fails and it's not too late. And it'll save gold for event prizes =D)

That would be awesome! blaugh 3nodding

Okay, Peachy Girl, this is how the girl I ordered from's banners have turned out:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alternative banner:

Subheaders:

Etc, etc, etc.

Sounds good. do we also have a rules section? Because I really don't want like, people quoting first pages. We should just put out quote links and get people to copy and paste. Also, I am at a total loss of what to write in the sections once we get them. I was thinking write the text on our computers in programs like microsoft word, and then the day the event comes out, we copy and paste and set up the thread like that. I am a day ahead before Americans, so that will give me a little bit of a headstart, I think.

I was thinking I'd set up a test thread - lay out the coding so we know what it'll look like in a main forum, and we can discuss in the crew forum what we want added, etc. (On the day, I can give you all code for each post and we can all post a section one after the other.) I'd be happy to write each section with just amendments by you and Chiisai and any other mods who're involved. I actually have a pretty good idea how its going to be laid out but any details or input after I put up a skeleton would be great! I'll start that soon. Also, I'll also be sure to add "Don't quote the first page" to our list of rules and follow with code for each of our quotes wherever appropriate.

Oh, yeah, we'll definitely have rules. Just under our big banner we'll have meet your hosts then our avatars each with an analyzer underneath it, and then in bold we'll list our rules. And then a table of contents. We don't need a whole banner for that one, I don't think since our first post is already quite busy.... Anyway, I'll lay out a test thread fo shizzle and if you'd like a banner or two added I'll ask Ms Fay!

I think its important for me to give you an idea of what it'll all look like coded up in actual forum post format, so I'll send you a link once it starts looking right... Do you like that idea?

Yeah, sounds great. Just tell me what needs to be done. smile  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Apples_x3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 pm
I have no idea how I'm going to do this story contest sad
Maybe I could just donate some prizes and help out with a few things?
I can give some freebies out! ♥  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces