Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Divination - Lesson Posted-ish... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House Head-Count!
Gryffindor!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hufflepuff!
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Ravenclaw!
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Slytherin!
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 pm
gonk

Alright, so, the fates apparently are hell-bent on not letting me finish my lessons in any sort of reasonable time. I'm forced to fall back on my old lessons from the first time I taught this class (about five years ago).

crying crying crying

This stuff will probably be like a bit of a sampler platter at a restaurant, as far as how it will connect to my lessons next term. I'm going to post the lessons in the First Year's post. I'm going to leave the other year's post's up, however, to help my figure out what, exactly, I need to do before next term to be able to have a proper term ready for you guys. This class is no where near as set-up as my Care of Magical Creatures class, and I apologize profusely for that. It's just very difficult, when figuring out how I want things set up, to switch back and forth. However, now that I have most of the set-up stuff finished for that class, I can finally start working a bit more on this class. So, if you've seen what I've done with my CoMC classroom thread so far, then you have an idea of the organization I'll be going for in this class, except more divination-y. xp I'll probably be adding stuff gradually like I've been doing with that class, so feel free to look-y-loo. wink

But take note that I'm only posting lessons in the First-Year's post and these lessons are meant for all students.

Sorry for all the inconvenience.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:54 am
1. Your astrological sign.
My astrological sign is a Sagittarius.

2. Your favorite form of Divination (even if you have no idea how it works) and why it's you're favorite.
Oneiromancy is my favorite form. The reason why i say it is my favorite form is because of some dreams i have had.

3. What is your favorite Gaia item that you own? If there an item you don't own that you want more than any other? What is it?
My favorite item that i own is my hair the Monochrome Keido. I have no want for any other item at the moment.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items