Help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxAxel Uchiha Hyugaxx

Shirtless Model

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:08 pm
How do you get over someone who you know dose not love you anymore. I know It sounds stupid but I cant stop thinking about this girl. The situation was complicated, during the time i was with her I was depressed, and scared. My mother was going through some things and something happened to this girl that i though i was going to lose her. My aunt had just had a baby, and my other aunt had just become a grandmother. My mother was sad and i could tell, she had always wanted grandchildren and my brother had been teasing her about not wanting kids which made it worse. My mom is in pain all the time and seeing her upset on top of it wasn't helping. So I broke up with this girl telling her i just thought of her as a sister, and i told her friends too. Which was a lie, I could see myself marring her, having a family with her, growing old with her and being crazy old ladies. I love her so much I just didn't think i could tell her the truth. I love my mother so much and i love and respect this girl. So now that i am almost 4 months pregnant, somethings missing, and every time I think about her, I know exactly what it is. :3 You know whats funny? When i tried telling that sister bs story i think her words were "Eryn why do you gotta lie to me like that?" haha, mothers just know. So CB what do you think i should do? Give up or try harder? :/

Give up: 0 votes

Try harder: 2 votes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:20 pm
I would say try harder. I mean if you can see your future with her then find a way to prove it to her that you want her and need her in your life.  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers