Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
She's blinded by hatred. (Somewhat long)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I being stupid about this?
  Yes.
  No. You have a reason to be upset.
  Poll whore option >:3
View Results

nightmare_death_witch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:00 pm
This is my side. All help is accepted.

About three years ago, I met someone who changed my life. She had the same problems as me, and I felt I could relate to her. We confided in each other and best of friends. When I figured out I might not be able to talk to her again, I agreed to give her my phone number. I kept telling her things and we'd discuss it thoroughly.

Then I found out she had told her mom the things I didn't want anyone else to know about. I didn't really care. It was her mom, after all. But she started telling everyone. She betrayed my trust, and I told her how I felt about it. She ignored it, so I slowly stopped telling her about things in my life. About two years in, she noticed that I was getting distant.

Don't get me wrong--I don't hate her. I'm just feeling sad, betrayed, and a bit angry. She knew I had bad depression (which causes me to be aggressive at times) and also Asperger's Syndrome. I kept reminding her so she'd know that I didn't mean it if I said something rude, which I did occasionally (although I apologized afterward).

Indirectly through her (it was by my actions--long story), I met a guy (he's been mentioned before in this guild) who was nicer to me than even she had ever been. He was my first real best friend, and I developed my first crush after I was a kid. We were like brother and sister and best friends as well. I had a brother I never got to see and a best friend I couldn't trust, and he healed those places in my heart...but he got sick. No one tried to cheer him up. We talked constantly and were closer than ever. That's when we started to fall for each other. Unfortunately, he had a girlfriend at the time, but they broke up within a month.

Around April, she was always too busy for me. I started telling her things in my life and talking on the phone to her again, but not nearly as much. When I told her my problems, it's like she stopped caring. All she would write is " D: " or she'd argue. When she had problems, she always expected a full-length discussion. All she wanted to talk about anymore is herself, cosplaying, and her favorite character. I calmly told her how I felt about it all. It made her mad, and she started saying things like "I'm so ******** stressed. You're a bad ******** friend. All you care about is him." and so forth.

After that, I started to snap at her, but I would apologize after every time it happened. I was working so hard to meet my best friends (although the guy friend had become my boyfriend in May). One night in July, I was telling her my plan to work really hard for enough money to go meet them and she responded "What are you going to cosplay as?" The trip there is $350 alone. If I went to the convention, that would be at least another $140 to go and since I was the only one busting my a**, I said "I can't afford it so I'm not going." She repeated the question and I repeated my answer before saying "Sorry, but mom's making me go to bed. We'll talk in the morning, okay?"

The next morning I didn't get a single text from her and my boyfriend told me that she was complaining about me only going there to see him, which wasn't true. I texted her to ask if she was alright and she exploded at me, saying awful things. When we spoke again (a week later) we tried to talk it out but she argued with me. I said "He's not the only reason I'm going. I really want to see you both. You're not listening. It's like you don't even try anymore." She responded a ten-part text saying stuff like "You're blinded by love! You sound exactly like him. You don't get how much I ******** hate him! He's taking you from me with his lies! He's the devil! We've been friends for three ******** years and you've known him for a year but you choose him over me!! What the ******** hell?! Oh, I know, I'll just pretend that I don't ******** give a damn! **** you.'" Finally I just told her I didn't want to be her friend anymore. She went on her sixth hour-long rant to. I said "I definitely don't want to be friends anymore. You don't listen to or read anything I say."

She also did the following things:
-Wrote a journal entry (on Gaia) about me saying all kinds of bullshit (I'm assuming to turn people against both my boyfriend and myself)
-Talked negatively about me and my secrets (from long ago) behind my back, in which she butt-dialed my phone and I heard the entire thing
-Faked possession for attention (She's an attention whore...)
-Texted me with a threat/warning (not sure which)
-She's going to make my boyfriend's life and my life hell
-Cussed me out on multiple occasions (I've cussed at her like...twice, and apologized)

She's trying to make our lives hell, she is. I don't know what to do, and I do not expect anyone to read all the way through. Point is, she's saying I'm blinded by love. I say she's blinded by hatred.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm
Delete her if she's your friend on gaia. Delete her number, and dont make contact with her. If she is being this much of a b***h, then she isn't worth the time, or worth talking to. It's rude that she would do that.  

this is my user_xX

PuellaSumDei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 pm
It's also going to hurt you if you delve too much on what she says about you. if she wrote something about you on gaia, ignore it because the only thing you can do otherwise is confront her and make it worse.

I she talks bad about you to others, pretend you don't know and act like the person you usually are, just ignore the girl or try being nice. idk. If you let things like this effect you, your only going to feel horribly worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:37 pm
Look, if she's threatening you, it's time to cut contact completely.

Send her a message saying that, and then do so.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:43 pm
Just delete and block her and report the journal you mentioned. If she never listens to you, gives a damn about how YOU feel, and just wants to hear herself talk, she's in no way a friend. If I were you, I'd just block her and never make contact again. Your boyfriend could do the same if he's also friends with her and if she's being a b***h towards him as well.
That "friendship" isn't worth any more of your time if she's only making you upset.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:49 pm
I know the exact kind of person you're dealing with. Tell her that she's being really horrible to you and that you aren't going to be friends with her anymore. If she tries to cuss you out, end the conversation by hanging up the phone or logging off Gaia or whatever. If she tries to call you or PM you or whatever just to cuss you out or give you more s**t, block her number and ignore her here on Gaia. If she still tries to get to you, tell your parents what's happening and have them look into it by telling her to leave you the alone.
Hope this helps.  

Ultra Kitty Girl

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Survivor 150
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items